1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dikadoll Kid Discussion part 1

Jul 24, 2010

1. Eeee. I think maybe my Dikadoll that I ordered forever ago will be coming home soon ^__^

I ordered him from MoC, I'm waiting to see if the clothes I ordered with him will be in their next shipment coz if they are, then Lalzo will be coming home very soon. >:3

2. i'm very excited. i put my dika doll rena in layaway with mint on card. she'e my only doll that will be based on a character out of a book. she will be menolly from the dragon riders of pern by anne mccaffrey. i did add to the character. she's going to have a symbiot. one day a music fairy was flying by and she was dying. when she heard menolly play music and sing she dedided to merge with menolly. in that way she could save her life and stll have music in her life. menolly is unaware of the fairy that has become part of her

3. I haven't gotten a chance to be on here so I guess I will introduce my dikadoll Ling Ri in tan skin. Taylor:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Great to see her again!

5. Thought id spam a bit more of Nelly and hopefully give this thread some more life again i love Dikadoll

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. @DajmDumle your rena is absolutely exquisite.

7. @Mishita those two pictures are absolutely amazing and her dress was beautiful.

8. @ debra_styler your nellie is very pretty. i lover her dress. i have a loli girl who would also love it very much. the pic of her laying on her stomach on the rock is fabulous.

9. I'm still dreaming of a elf Rena in grey skin, she's so cute! And have you guys seen the new Dikadoll dolls? The new mini guy Edime is soooo adorable, I want to put his head on the girl body so bad. :sweat:aheartbea

10. A grey Rena is at the top of my to get list (well, of existing dolls at least). There might be a doll coming out that could thwart my plans. I'm so horrible with putting off getting basic dolls due to of random limited dolls that come up. :sweat

Perhaps what I need to do is to starting buying stuff for her like her wig and an outfit, then I will be more inclined to actually make the push to get her.

11. STILL waiting for my Yolanda (after I was sent a human-eared Rena instead - grrrr) But my question is.. do they still make human-ear Rena?? I couldn't find her on the site, but that's what I got in the post.

12. i know the rena that i just ordered during the summer special has elf ears. i didn't know there was one with human ears.

13. I have a human Rena that I ordered last January, but she was in stock from a dealer and I don't know how long they'd had her. But I thought I saw the human version as an option only recently. Maybe ask Dika or MoC?

14. The company I ordered her through was a UK based doll company and they have only replied to 1 message in 2 weeks. I'm really disappointed, but hopefully I'll have my Yolanda with me soon.

15. My new boy, Lazlo, has been with me for a while now. I love him utterly. I do think I'll purchase a Sarielle in the future, in tan, and as a boy. It worries me just a little bit though, because Lazlo is my boy but he came with his default girl body...poor thing!

My agoraphobia has been so awful this summer, I'm so sorry I'm not active in this thread...I'm not active anywhere right now, really. And I just don't get too many photos anymore, I stay inside ^_^;;;

I did want to share Laz for now, though, even if he is the way he is. ^_^
      [​IMG]

I'll save up for his boy body soon. My wife will adopt this body for her girl Rukha, a doll she wants to get in the future ;-) I turned her onto Dika! Now she loves them, too. Yay!

16. Hello Everyone. I Was Hoping For Some Help From You Lovely People. I Want To Do A Dikadoll/Resinsoul Hybrid So I Wanted To See Some Resin Matches If Possible. Please & Thank You

If Possible Could I Get Some

Dikadoll White Resin Next To Resinsoul Normal Resin
      Dikadoll Normal Pink Next To Resinsoul Coffee Tan Resin

Again I Thank You For Any Help

17. Hi guys, like gaiboiozz I'm here to know if you can help me with same resin matches...
      I already have an Elf Rena and I love her so much but I want to change her body =(
      Can you guys know any company resin that match with white skin from Dikadoll? I would love if you could share some photos <3 Thank you so much!

18. I know that normal pink matches Bobobie/Resinsoul, but I'm not sure about white skin. There are a few resin match threads out there on DoA about the Dika jointed hands though, so those might help. Just try searching for them!

19. Can tell you 100% that Dika WS does not match DZ WS at all.