1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dikadoll Kid Discussion part 1

Jul 24, 2010

1. Wennie I'm still looking... I saw some posts but It looks like nobody know a match for dikadoll WS o.O

kittyasauras Thanks for the tip xD

2. I did some searches for you, since I'm interested in doing a hybrid with a DK head (normal skin though), so this is actually quite interesting to me as well. It seems that finding a good match for DK WS isn't that easy...

I found out that RS/BBB white doesn't match DK, because the DK is more creamy and the RS is paper white.
      CP beauty white is less pink than DK white. I cannot find pics though.

Here is a pic with DZ white (4th pic, not a match definitely):
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?318626-Dikadoll-Jointed-Hands

There are a few comparison pics on this page (posts 204 and 215)
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?314532-DIKADOLL-Jointed-Hands-Discussion/page11

This might help too:
      http://grumpyangel.net/bors/showthread.php?tid=56

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-body-(WS)-640&highlight=Dikadoll+resin+match

And this (posts 3, 7 and 17, from which I would say that DK does match BBB after all):
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ll-resin-match&highlight=Dikadoll+resin+match

3. Almost all those posts are from a few years back, I suspect that they have changed resins because I kept reading that the WS was a very yellow-y/creamy color. My dika Lingyue/ri is from this year and he is pink-white. Almost like a very pale NS. Not really yellow tinted at all.

Dollmore's NS is (or at least was a couple of years ago) very very light. It might match the WS. Or maybe something that matches Dollmore? I don't know for sure however, I sold my Dollmore before I got my Dika. Right now I've got Ross' head on my spare DZ body..even though it matches 0% lol

Dika Normal Pink matches well with my '09 FL Natural Skin. There is a girl on deviant art who has a Rena on a NS Souldoll body.

4. Good point!

Maybe Dika white will match Angell-Studio solid white, because that is also slightly pink... I can't find a post or pic of those two together, though... I have an AS solid white girl, but no Dika white to compare her to.

My FL Natural skin girl from 2011 doesn't match my Dika normal pink girl from early 2012 at all, so I guess some things have changed there. But FL resin can even be different from batch to batch, unfortunately.

5. Or it could also be that I didn't get the Normal White and Normal Pink that I ordered? xD; haha

Oh well (not that I really mind, it just makes resin match hard lol)

6. hey everyone! I have a monica on the way; she should be here soon!

7. some more Nelly may spam hope you all don't mind :) she is a yolanda mold. i also really like Monica so ..... think maybe i will have to get her, these really are amazing dollies :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wow, debra_styler, that kimono really suits your Yolanda~ Aww, she's so cute. :3 Maybe I should post some pics of my Dika Yolanda here too...
      I've been considering ordering a kimono for her and now that I saw your Yolanda looking good in one,I think I really must try one for her too~
      Where did you buy that kimono or did you make it yourself? It's very pretty!

9. i actually got it not long back on eBay i unfortunately cant give any more specific details as to if it is hand made or bought also please do share your Yolanda i don't see her very often it would be nice to see others there a beautiful mold

10. Owner pic of Monica
      She's my new girl :)
      [​IMG]

11. Congrats on your new girl, she's so pretty!

12. she is indeed i love her hair and eye combo she looks so sweet and innocent

13. Hi, I have a question about the Lingyue/ri doll. I read something about the two being the same sculpt? Is that so? Does that mean both the head and the body are exactly the same? (Then... why are they listed as two different dolls? n__n; *cough*) Thanks! ^-^

14. They are the same. The body is different because Ling Yue is a boy and Ling Ri is a girl.

15. Okay thanks. (:

16. I finally got myself to post pics here.

Here's my DikaDoll Yolanda, Holly~
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah, it's from a Halloween-themed photoshoot. I had much too much fun with those props! x3 I'm still not sure if those eyes will be "final" for her... but I really like that pink shade on the wig though~

Those bunny-ears are a part of her Halloween-costume, she's actually going to have a pair of resin kitty-cat ears. :3 I'll post a pic of her with those later on.

If you want to read more about her and see the whole Halloween themed pic fic, please visit my blog. ;3
      Part 1 with DikaDoll Autumn;
      http://spicasmago.blogspot.fi/2012/11/post-halloween-post-part1-jointed-hands.html

Part 2 : Here's where Holly actually appears~
      http://spicasmago.blogspot.fi/2012/11/post-halloween-post-part-2-not-so.html

My blog is both in english and in finnish~

17. So many cute Yolandas! I just had to post my Sidda:

[​IMG]

I think she poses alright except that her arms and head don't have a wide range of natural looking positions. Other than that I adore her!

18. All the Dikadoll Kids are so cute! Especially tan ones which I love to no end! I have ask how the seams and their sanding is on them. I'm kind of curious to know, since if they really dropped the colour because of the negative feedback on seams.

Oh, NioSpic's props are really great! :D

19. Hi there!

My DikaDoll girl is in normal pink skin, but she came to me fully sanded. Her resin is incredibly smooth and she has absolutely no seams! I agree about NioSpic's props :)

20. Hello Greenery!

My DikaDoll has some seams, but only in areas that would normally be covered by clothing, such as the sides of her chest just under her armpits. Her arms and legs are perfectly smooth and except for a tiny bit of marbling on the very top of her head, the resin is a perfectly uniform color.