1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dikadoll Kid Discussion part 1

Jul 24, 2010

1. Thanks for the info! Nice, I thought that it couldn't be as bad as implied.
      Your doll is really adorable too! :aheartbea

2. Hi!

This is my litle Blanca-2 (Miyuki) :
      [​IMG]

She have the jointed hand, but it's a mess for placing each finger arround the sword haha

3. oh wow loads of new pics :) does any one have any owner pics of maria she doesn't seem to popular which is a shame

4. Unfortunatly I don't have a Maria, but I want one. We are now an official agent for Dika (but the product are not on the site for now, we are working on it), and I will order one for me with the first stock order haha. I really want to play with, she's so cute.

5. Thank you so much, greenery and Wennie~ :aheartbea:aheartbea

I'm loving MaxTastic's pretty tan Yolanda and Precea_LysDoll's beautifully clothed Blanca-2 too~ :3

greenery, I have a tan Dikadoll Adler, and I was worried about the seams too, but actually they are really un-noticeable, and they are not all that visible in photos of my tan Adler either. Dika's tan resin is very beautiful, so if you're considering getting a tan doll from them, there's no reason to hesitate~

I think the problem with DikaDoll's tan dolls was only that they used to sand the seams, and sanding tan dolls *always* causes slight un-evenness in the color of the resin. No matter what doll-company the tan doll is from, if you sand the seams, this happens. But some who bought tan dolls from DikaDoll didn't know that this is normal, so they complained to the company.
      After that Dikadoll stopped sanding the seams, but that received negative response too, so they cancelled the tan resin option for their dolls for a while. But I hear they are offering the option to get tan dolls again~ :3

6. I've probably seen your Adler on the Finnish forum, maybe... :?
      Yeah, originally I was searching for cute and small (1/4 or 1/6) tan boy with an open mouth. Dikadoll Blanca-2 seems like perfect hit! The colour of the tan resin was the thing that made me check their shop in the first place. It is such a beautiful colour. Those jointed hands for a 1/4 are a big extra too.
      I think I read somewhere that they had started to offer tan on commission but I haven't seen any retailers have it as an option. I guess I'll ask the retailer if they would add it.
      Though, I won't buy the doll too soon, since I threw my doll money at Fairyland a month ago. Blanca-2 shall be the number one in my to-buy-list. ;)

EDIT: I just got an answer from Dikadoll (I asked if it is possible to order a tan doll, how much it costs and if it would be possible to switch boy/girl bodies.):

hello dear
      it's possible if you don't mind seam line(we won't sand any seam line)
      to order a 1/4 whole doll with tan skin, add $40, and there's no event discount on "$40"
      and it's possible to get blanca with boy body(blanca is the same head, but with different makeup^^)

7. We are retailer for Dika Doll, but we never hear for this option, it's why we don'T have this option on our site, and I think, it's the same for other retailer.
      I will ask Dika if all model have this option or only a few.

I make a litle cleanup on my laptop, and I find this picture of my litle banlca-2:
      [​IMG]

I take this picture on a dollmeet in Montreal.

8. Oh, maybe the tan is only for special commission then. :?
      The retailer I was mostly talking about there was Think Pink here in Europe. They usually don't have everything the companies offer marked on their website so I figured this was the normal missing product thing you can order anyway if you mail them about it.

Argh, that Blanca-2 makes me melt! Her mold is too cute, especially those little teeth. :aheartbea

9. Greenery, I purchased my Yolanda from Jeeryama on Ebay and she has 6 skin colors available for DikaDoll, including tanned and grey for $40 extra.

10. Whoops, double posted...

11. I just check the price sheet and at the end, we have the options... My Bad haha (we receive it on monday, it's really new). This is the options:

[​IMG]

And, yes, I really love the smile of the blanca-2 with the litle teeth <3

12. Blanca's been on my wishlist for a good year now TT-TT And they just released a sleeping Blanca head, it's so gorgeous!

13. That sheet is so useful for planning the doll buying! I guess the tan of the jointed hands are included in the body-tan prize.

Oh, let's both get Blancas eventually! :aheartbea

Thanks for the info, I'll probably use Think Pink or some other European retailer to avoid extra taxes but that's good info to know for someone living in the States. ;)

14. I just check, and for the tan hand, you have to add 20$. The extra fee doesn't have discount, so, I think if you order a tan doll, and you want extra hand, you have to add 40$ for the doll, and 20$ for the extra hand.

From Dika, I only have a blanca-2, I really want a Maria now, and the sleeping head for the blanca-2, why I don't have money? :(

15. Ok, thanks!
      I agree, it would be so awesome to make the order right away now that I know it is possible, but.... I'll hold it for now, until I have some spare doll moneys. :x
      Maybe waiting until the next event... (Trying to look up when they usually hold events. Gah, I'm such a newbie!)

16. I was thinking of looking into Elf Rena head on a mature body. So I was wondering if which skin Dika matched Loongsoul skin tone or any nice mature bodies.

17. [​IMG]

My little kitty Holly (Dika Yolanda) offering some Christmas confections to you~ <3

[​IMG]

She got a new outfit from Santa. It's a Kid Delf boy outfit from Luts and I think it's a perfect fit for her!

18. Aw, she's adorable and I love that outfit on her! :D

19. she looks great

Just a quick question do you know if luts kid delf girl outfits fit the dika doll girl body at all, or is it just the boy clothes I'm finding it hard to get many clothes that fit my Yolanda especially shorts she seems to have a bit of a chunky bum ???????

20. Dika girls certainly have a chunky bum ;) I have some Luts KDF clothes and it's a bit hit and miss. Leggings and shirts are fine, pants are a bit more difficult. Mine is wearing a pair of Alice's Collections jeans which fit fine, and I think M3 would be fine too, because they are a bit bigger. I was even able to fit them over my IH's huge hips and also on my KDF boy, even though they're girl jeans. I dunno if they have shorts though...