1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DikaDoll Tiny dolls

Jun 24, 2010

1. I just got a Berry in a trade and I love her to bits! She was going to be a 'he' but when she arrived I found she's definitely a girl :sweat Didn't expect that in a teeny tiny! I adore the little body, they're so versatile! I have a little trouble getting her to sit, but I'm sure that won't be a problem once I've got/made some clothes for her :lol:

Does anyone know: Would a 3-4 or 4-5 wig be better for her?

Thanks, and keep the picspam coming! :) I need to face-up mine yet, so I'll hold off X3

2. It's so hard to find pictures of these cuties. It seems they're not very popular. I was going to buy Bobby a while back but couldn't find any real-life pics of him.

3. Sadly, I did not end up getting my Dika's....my internet & cable billing company switched my account without informing me, and I suddenly had a surprise fee :'(

Maybe in some future time......:''''(

4. Ehryn,Yesterday I received a "Bobby" head.
      A 3-4 size wig ( fairyland pukipuki)suits her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Yesterday I made a somewhat impulsive purchase of a Dikadoll Bobby. He's going to be a surprise gift for my mother.

6. Gilou!:D Its wonderful to see you:aheartbea Your little Bobby is adorable! The family is growing then? I'd love to see a picture of your entire collection one day:D

7. I bought Bobby. I got two extra set of hands and another doll head with it. I'm not sure why but I love little bobby who I've named Oli. I don't know why I thought it was going to be bigger than he is but I've already damaged him because of his size. I won't be buying another one so small.

[​IMG]

8. Awww! He's adorable:D What happened to him? Is it repairable?

9. Oli is adorable! My mum's Bobby is very near the end of production now :)

10. Just wondering does anyone else have any dolls from DikaDolls?

If there is already a post for DikaDolls, Tiny's Then let me know :)

I'm Getting Peach by DikaDolls and I am naming her Flossy Pea.
      I have her wig and some clothing ready just waiting for her to arrive now :)

Thank you

11. -Yes mitya ,I am still here...Thank you very much !:fangirl:

-Bump for mimimiche...

12. [​IMG]
      My dikadoll bobby.
      Please excuse fluffy crazy wig and fast face up! Sorry this took so long guys, I rather suddenly moved to Belgium and left all my resin crew behind :< I only just now am getting to really see this little guy for the first time since last year! I knew I owed you all pictures so I hastily did a face up. This wig and some pukifee clothes were bought for him before he got to me...neither one fits :( the wig is a size 3 mohair and this cut was about the best I could do to tame it @_@. The pukifee clothing I got for him is huuge. With some adjustments I will fit them no problem, but if you arn't experienced it would be difficult for the average person to fit. Might even be easier to make them wholly oneself. If you have any questions let me know! I also received a peach head with him but I've yet to do a face up on it!

13. Owh I'm so jealous with you guys! I wanted a DikaDoll Bobby to myself too! I contacted the company but unfortunately, they'll be having their national holidays for 8days this early of October and if I was to order, most probably I will get it around mid of Nov. And I really wish I could have this little cute dearling before my bday which falls on Nov 4th. Any of you know anyone selling their boy body Bobby?

14. Peach is on her way so wont be long until I get her. My only problem with her is finding shoes to fit she has 1.8cm feet and everywhere I've looked are too big anyone know where it is possible to find shoes for her?

Thank you

15. HeeHee , hello every Dika lover >///<)/
      Here is my girl~
      She is Aron head with girl body >w<!
      [​IMG]

16. Hi guys. I have to enter this thread, because I have a little Peach for over a year now and dont' show some pics.:o
      She won't be the only one tiny Dikadoll. I'm planning a Bobby and eventually a Fig.

This is my little girl. I called her Juno.
      [​IMG]

17. I have a dikadoll Molly on a 2-month layaway and should get her some time early next year I think, I'm so excited! I'm surprised dikadoll tinies aren't more popular, they're soooo adorable *_*

18. Aw, pretty babies! Would pukipuki clothing maybe fit these dolls?

19. The dikadoll tinys are thicker and taller than pukipukis. So probably no.But I didn't Test.

20. Ok, thankyou. I'll get something and test it out :) Mum's doll is in clothes that are too small for him at the moment anyway, so can't hurt to try.