1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. @Mycustomjourney I would think him to be bubble headed. That body is pretty small - and the head is pretty big

2. Thats what i was thinking. I already ordered the body though. Luckily I have a Laia on the way so if Ace looks too abnormal on it she will claim it :)

I just went on the DIM website and now the boys are back in stock if anyone was wanting them!

#262 Mycustomjourney, Dec 12, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
    3. I'm waiting for my girl to come home from a faceup but I have my cutie on the Dollleaves new girl body and she looks like she was made with that body, if that helps anyone.

[​IMG]2017-12-14_09-51-28 by until_fullmoon, on Flickr

4. That’s exactly what I was interested in, thank you so much! Are they both normal skin?

5. @Ballet beautiful hybrid! I definitely think DiM and Doll Leaves makes a gorgeous hybrid, one of my Larina heads is on the DS boy body and the proportions and resin match is perfect! One of my best hybrids for sure!

6. Thank you @nattherat and yes both NS ^.^
      And thank you @InkyBear I agree! It's a wonderful hybrid and I'm excited for my girl to be home to get her back today. She just arrived today :D

7. Does anyone know which sculpts are going to be made available? I was hoping to get a Lucinda head, but i think I read somewhere she was gone for good...

8. Just wanted to pop in and share a slightly better picture of my Laia, who I'm calling Kiyana~

[​IMG]

9. Ah! I follow you on instagram :) She's such a cutie

10. What an amazing face-up! :D
      I have Laia too, she has the DiM original face-up and I've been thinking of redoing it for a couple of years now! I also have trouble finding eyes that would fit her properly...

11. Aw! Thank you! <3

I have found that low dome eyes and silicone eyes work the best! Specifically Mako Eyes, and I also use Masterpiece and Eyeco. They have thick eyewells for sure!

12. I've been seeing some people receiving their tan Larinas! I would love to know if anyone who has one finds any good resin matches for possible hybrids

13. Oh yeah! I got my tan Larina home recently... I am thinking of sending her head back to a company that does resin matching while her faceplate is getting a faceup.

[​IMG]

14. Does anyone know what size eyes fit the Larina Head?

15. My Larina in the above is wearing 12 mm, if that helps~!

16. Hello! I'm joining the DIM club. I just placed an order for the DIM Larina head in their normal skin. The tan was very tempting but I didn't feel like going through the hassle of resin-matching. I've seen a lot of people mention both Doll Leaves and Dollzone/DollChateau as good hybrids. I decided to order the DZ B45-017 body for her. Though DZ is apparently more pink, I've found that post face-up my heads tend to end up pinkier than the body anyway, so I'm not terribly worried. Plus, that body is so stinkin' cute. Now to figure out what I want to do for her face, hm...

17. Ah! Congrats! I think you will do amazing things with her! I am currently dealing with the resin matching issue for my tan Larina :sigh

18. @Dew_Drops she’s absolutely gorgeous though, I’m sure it’ll be worth it.

How long do you think it took her to arrive after you ordered, would you say?

19. I just got a shipping notice for mine today, and it’s been 8 weeks. I haven’t ordered a body for her because there was no option to choose colour, so I have no idea what she’ll be haha!