1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. Yep, the page said it was a ten week wait, so it’s good! I was expecting it however, because I saw people who ordered in the same sale as I did get their orders before Christmas. I had a feeling it would be soon as a result.

I’m excited! Except for the part where she will have no body lmao. Both DZ and DL tend to have 6+ month waiting times, and that won’t be fun, whichever I decide to go with in the end.

2. Has anyone tried hybriding one of the older DiM sculpts? I enjoy my Marianne, but her body is horribly engineered. At the same time, I'm not sure if the bodies suggested here are compatible.

3. My girl literally was shipped 3 days after I placed the order. I was shocked. :aeyepop:

4. I have my older human Flowne on a minifee body and it looks good, the resin is 'yellower' than the new heads so works well with minifee resin.

5. I'm also concerned about neck circumference. It would stink to get a body that was too big or small to fit.

6. @saraquill I’m not sure about all of the head sculpts but the bodies people have mentioned matching so far have neck circumferences of 6 to 6.5 cm. So I kept that in mind when picking one out.

7. My Benetia arrived today! :D And she's normal skin, just like I thought she'd be, but I'm glad I didn't take the risk on buying a body jussssttt in case I got it wrong.

Now I have to buy a body though, and I am not looking forward to the waiting times. It's going to be a long while until I can enjoy my Benetia! :(

8. I was browsing the marketplace and saw a DZ Vita body was listed this morning. Snapped that baby right up. I was actually about to make an order for Vita and just split the head or save it for practice because I love that little heart carved in her chest. Too bad my Larina heads are still waiting on payment confirmed. Looks like I'll be waiting the full ten weeks (hopefully not too much longer). I have so many faceup ideas that I can't decide...

9. When did you order? I got “payment confirmed” pretty much immediately. Maybe you should check and make sure that nothing went wrong.

10. Oh I meant payment is confirmed, but that's where it has stopped. I'll wait the 10 weeks to see what happens. Fingers crossed!

11. I would love some help, if anyone here could be able to!
      Do any of you know of a body that is similar to the DIM GSE one? I bought a Gayane head during their sculpts discuntinued event, so now she is without a body of course hahaha and after seeing a few pics of this head on this body, I would really love something alone these lines, since DIM´s is sold out. It doesn´t need to be exactly the same, I just want my Gayane to look like a tall girl next to the others I have :-)

12. @Laura_RP Souldoll's NL body might be something similar, with close resin match as well. The NL body is a little more curvy but stands about as tall.

13. Thank you so much! Never even had thought of Souldoll. Will take a look into it :)

14. Poppin' in here with my Theo who finally had his first proper photo shoot after having him over a year. :sweat

[​IMG]

Also gotta mention shoes made for Tonner's Matt O'Neill fit the DIM Happy boy body (v.1) perfectly!

15. Theo looks so snazzy. I hope to have a doll as well put together someday. My DC Bella, Lulu, is my closest, but we have a shoes issue, lol.

16. @Laura_RP , it reminds me of the Dollits body-in fact I think its the same sculptor?

@PeppermintPocky WOW he looks awesome! So dapper :D

17. No idea, but I will take a look to it :-) would be awesome if the bodies were close in size!

18. Oh thank you! I love your sweet Lulu. :daisy What sort of shoes are you looking for? Are you having an issue with size, or style? Or both? LOL. (I know how that feels.)

Thank you so, so, so much!!!! <3

19. I just checked my order status and it's finally changed to Before Shipping! :celebrate Just under 10 weeks. Pretty excited. I was starting to get a little worried when there were so many people saying theirs shipped within the first week. My Dollzone body is already here, waiting for those beautiful heads.

Oh my god I need to get more MSC. :o