1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. I'll be happy to share photos of my Flowne on an AE body when she arrives. Although her own AE body is not yet here, I do have another one that belongs to another of my dolls :) I am hoping that I made the right choice of body. But I'll find out in just as few more days :)

2. @InkyBear - Thank you! I saw him for sale awhile ago and that sour little face just took my heart. He is an opinionated little one!
      I can't wait to see what new sculpts DiM has in mind. Hahaha...in mind. I'm lame.

3. Hello there ~

My Doll in Mind Flowen would finally arrived on Thuseday so i've got a few Questions about her.

01.) Witch Wig Size do you use for her? DIM says 7-8 Inch but does it really fit her? I planned on getting her a dark wig so i would use a wig cap under the Wig, is it better to order the wig a size bigger?

02.) Now the size of her eyes. DIM says her fits 14mm eyes , but i'm not really sure because her eyes seems pretty big. My Twins were 12mm eyes and they fit perfectly fine so witch size do you use for her?

Please feel free to post some Inspiration Pics from your Flowen ♥

Thank you all :3

4. My heads got posted on Friday, I am so excited, can't wait for them to arrive. They have been so quick in the making of them I only ordered them on the 14 November. Also my DollLeaves body is on the way so at least only one will be a floating head.

5. Hello, I just wanted to pop in and say that everyone's lovelies are so cute! I ordered my first doll from them in November, Larina with the new boy body, and seeing everyone's dolls is making me so excited for him to come home. He was an unplanned purchase but I didn't want to lose my chance to get him since he's perfect for one of my characters.

My order moved to before shipping so I got really excited.
      I'm also really excited to see what they have in mind for after!

6. I actually had a hard time getting a 6-7 wig on my HCE Larina and ended up going to the next size up, so maybe try a 7-8?

Speaking of my HCE Larina, I have some plans I want to gush about!

I'm thinking that I would like to modify her into an elf/fantasy head. But... instead of modding onto her existing ears... I want to sand them off and cut slots for replaceable ears. (And if I really feel crazy, I might try to cast them in resin.)

#46 Kymera, Dec 8, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    7. Ooh that sounds like an awesome plan @Kymera !!
      Good luck with your modding :D

8. I got my Flowne head in, and I tried her on the body she'll be sharing until her's arrives! :) The match isn't perfect, but serviceable, I think. The posing of this body is fantastic though. The photo itself is a tiny bit at an angle, but I think you still get the general idea of how well she balances.

[​IMG]

Other poses can be found in my imgur album, here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

9. Nice! What body is she wearing.

10. She's on an Asleep Eidolon 1/4 body :D

11. hi everyone.....I have a Flowne head coming, but I am planning on hybriding her.....anyone know good resin matches?

12. I just wanted to say, my order shipped faster than I thought it would AND my post service is delivering on Sundays this month so I was completely surprised by my boy's arrival today!
      [​IMG]

I just had to share. The body was so cute. I am so excited and I hope this isn't my last doll from them. So cute!

13. I'm so torn. I was originally going to put my incoming Laia on a Xagadoll body because I know the match would be PERF but...I have always wanted a doll on the artvolume bod by leeke and I saw a DIM on one the other day and it was soooo cute ogosh. Her original character plans never had a chubby body, quite an opposite, but I can see it fitting her character quite well in retrospect. I will be opening her eyes for a doe eyes look. Her name is Sira and she's a girl from Ireland who likes to read and write and is very shy. She becomes a magical girl with four other friends. I like to have diversity in my dolls, however, so a chubster magical girl isn't out of reach in my world. ;) She'll have glasses and twin brunette braids and green eyes. She'll be SO cute, but...slim or chubby? That is the question?

14. Congrats yukiyoma ! Those glasses are so cute.

@xkelpiex - Ooh, the art volume body is what I got for my Laia too! That character design sounds super adorable as a pear shaped girl :D

15. @Cydril Do you have them together yet? Would you mind taking some pics for me?

16. I am still waiting on my Laia head, otherwise I would. There's a couple Laias on Flickr on the regular LeekeWorld art body, those pics are what sold me on the idea

17. I was thinking about putting Flowne on either a minifee body or a DZ body......but can't decide, I need to try and find some reference photos

18. Thanks! was looking at that body my Larina. It's nice to know that it'll work well.

19. I've got Flowen too but i need to say - her Body is AWESOME!
      She stands so nice and could sit on her knees perfectly ♥

20. Thank you for that! It looks like an amazing poser >.<