1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. looks like currently on their site they have Ace, Flowe and Aria (yosd?) in stock.

I'm waiting on Annabeth, Gayane and Larina myself from that big group order.
      I think most of them have now arrived with the organiser, it's just a case of shipping being a nightmare right now.

They'll get here eventually i'm sure.

Part of me is tempted by Ace but I don't really NEED another floating head to body hahaha. But yeah....

2. Here do you guys find this group order? I only found the ones from: caramel bjd news (already closed long ago)

3. yes that was the one I joined like.. months ago.

4. I'm not on Instagram, that's probably why I missed the order… I will have to keep a closer eye on DIM, I guess...

And you're right, Annabeth is gorgeous :) A lot of DIM sculpts are! I got Luria not too long ago on their website - I suppose she must have been a "leftover" from some group order too.

5. @Eva Brown You're very welcome. I'm totally in love with this doll at the moment.

Yes, she currently doesn't have any pants at all because she doesn't fit into anything I have for my Kid Delf, not even her pencil skirt. Also a couple of her tops were too small. And before you ask, I unfortunately don't know what kind of clothes to buy for her, because I make all my dolls' clothes.

I feel the same way about body variation (and about brown dolls, lol) as you do, so I want a different body for my Luria head. I'd like to get the tall skinny one from Dollzone, but Myou has a similar body for less $$, so I think I'm gong to go with that one. I am worried Luria will look a little bobble headed on it, but if it doesn't work out, I'm sure I'll find another head for the body.

6. Oh fair enough. It's a shame they don't have some kind of alert for in stock heads like you said.

Mine's going to be a freckled ginger boy~ Just waiting for his Dream Valley body to arrive, post is a nightmare at the moment and hasn't updated for over two weeks now :sigh And gosh yes, I've got Annabeth, Larina and two Benetia aha, but they're all lovely

7. My plan is that my Larina shall be dyed a nice brown (hopefully) and get a curvier body ( Was considering the legenddoll body as it's got quite nice hips) while Annabeth and Gayane will be boys and get Doll Leaves bodies.
      least that's my current idea.

8. I hope it's okay for me to post here, but I filmed my DIM doll collection and thought that some of you guys would be interested in watching. Most of my dolls are predominantly minis. You can also see some of the bodies I have them on (as well as some of the resin comparisons).

I can't wait until my half opened eye Benetia is back from faceup -- she'll be a nice little spooky vampire to go along with my Bellosse!

9. Thanks for the video. It's always fun to see other people's collections.

10. @thessalyrose Thank you so much!! I wish it was easier to see people's photos here, but I know many struggle with finding a proper image host and then linking them here. Video makes it so much easier. That said, I'd love to see more photos of other people's dolls or videos if you all have them! :chibi

11. Probably been asked 1000 bajillion times, but what other bodies are pretty good with DIM Happy girls? I currently have a flowne on a Happy Glamorous body, and it's not right at all...I just would like to give her a new body that matches her character better.

12. Hi candy kitten, there's a whole thread on this in the Photo Reference section that can help you with your search.
      It's called D.I.M Happy - heads, bodies, comps, just follow the link. :)

Hope you find the perfect body for your Flowne!
      And if and when you or anyone else has more to share on this topic, please add your info there too.

I've been really tied up with with moving and continued work on a wonderful house the past 2 years, but I'm starting to find some time to get back into the hobby again. So I'll try to post soon on new bodies I've tried out since my last posts there as well.

13. ooo the hybrid I was considering is on that thread. A doll legend msd body. I like how curvy it is.

It looks to me like most anything with a 7cm ish neck should fit, it's more about taste and whether you want proportionate shoulders.

For me i'm considering a Doll Legend or Myou's v2 girl body for Larina.

Meanwhile Annabeth and Gayane are getting boy bodies. I'm considering Doll Leaves but i'm also exploring other options there.

14. OK, then you might like to see how both of those heads look on the new taller Doll Leaves boy body, which I was planning on giving info on in the D.I.M. Happy - heads, bodies, comps thread!
      I haven't tried their heads on it yet, but was wondering how it might look, as the body is a bit skinnier than I'd expected. Didn't cosider that as a problem though, as I've already got an Annabeth head on a Doll-Chateau body. And it actually was another Annabeth head who I'd been considering the body for.

15. Welcome back! I always look forward to seeing your pictures.

Actually, if you want to see an enormous DIM collection, look up Wolfboy on Flickr. I think they have nearly all the Happy heads and there are comparisons, charts, different hybrids. It's awesome.

16. Oh yes def want to see.

My plan was that when the heads came in i'd shove em on any bodies I had and see what looked good hahaha.

17. I did my Larina’s faceup last night. Going to try to work on my Flowne H’s tonight. Anyways, here’s Harper. <3

[​IMG]

18. I love that wig!

19. Thank you! :)