1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. Hello guys.
      I bought 3 DIM heads, via email last year, directly from DIM's Denny.
      At the time, he was unable to send them to my country, so I asked him to keep them until he could send them. This was in May 2020.
      I've been trying to contact him by email and facebook for 3 weeks but I don't get a response. I understand that we live in a very complicated time but I am a little nervous about not having an answer or paypal protection.

Is anyone in the same situation? waiting for Dim heads, directly from the company or without an answer?

2. I emailed recently just about general info because I wanted to see if he would allow me to host a group order but I’ve had no response so maybe he just hasn’t seen the emails yet.

3. I would definitely reach out to PayPal though if you don’t hear anything within a month they can clearly see it hasn’t shipped even if it’s past the date so they should be able to at least open a case /or contact him.

4. Ooh, that's interesting, if you do get an answer, will you open the GO to other people somewhere ?

5. Thankyou for your answer.
      I hope he just hasn't seen the email yet. At least I'm not the only one to have no answer.

I will follow your advice, wait another month and if he doesn't say anything try to ask for help to paypal. But I don't know if they can do anything since my protection is over.

6. They may be able too since he never provided a tracking it would count as unfulfilled if anything maybe they can reach out to him on your behalf.

7. Yes I will be open to that I’m mainly looking for larinas and Laias to host the order for as I sold one of my larinas but had 7 people inquire

8. Where do you normally organise these GOs? I might be interested. :)

9. This would be my first I purchased a lot of larinas last year and was hoping he would allow a group order.

10. I see I see, I'm looking for an Annabeth myself sadly :( But who knows, if a GO gets ran and enough people ask for her... Maybe.
      Thanks for answering !

11. Oh!!! I may be able to help I know someone who had 2 let me check and see if ones still available

12. I’m gonna pm you the info as they said they are still available

13. [​IMG]
      New eyes for Elena again, with feeling
      by Tea Rose Broadway, on Flickr

Hi all, just popping in to show off my Miru. I'm so in love with this girl. She's my favorite doll, although my Luria has eyes and a body now and will be getting a faceup soon, so she might provide some competition.

My Miru's name is Elena. I did her faceup, made her eyes from UV resin, styled her tibetan lamb wig and sewed her top. Her headband is one of those fancy elastic things they sell for hair ties.

14. Ooo An oppertunity to order more DIM heads would be neat. Sadly so many of them were so nice and I lust after them lol.

15. I also emailed DIM, about whether they will restock the flowne elf heads again and haven't received a reply even though it's been a few weeks. I even checked my junk mail. I've been wanting one for a while and it always says, "available soon", but it never comes back into stock. Has the company gone m.i.a.?

16. They closed 2 years ago, they sometimes take big group orders but that's pretty much about it.

#816 Shin__, Apr 10, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    17. A few months ago I bought My first two MSD heads. A Flowne normal skin head and a Jullis in white skin head and I'm not sure what bodies will work best proportion wise. The resin match should be close, but doesn't have to be perfect. I was thinking either Doll Leaves or Doll Zone.

For Flowne I'm thinking of either
      Leaves 43cm Girl Body Ver.I (S Bust)
      or
      DZ 44cm Girl Body (B45-017)

For Jullis
      Leaves 43cm Boy Body Ver.II
      or
      DZ 45cm Boy Body (B45-014)

Does it matter or should I just pick whichever one?
      Would slim msd clothes be too small for those girl bodies?

#817 TwilightBabyDoll, Apr 16, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    18. Some of the DIM heads are pretty huge, Jullius and Ace I think have fairly bulky heads but i don't have either of them to try on a ds body for you i'm afraid. I have an annabeth on a DS type 2 body and it looks okay, his head is a bit large but no more so than my other msd dolls.

The girl body is taller but quite slender, mine is wearing just whatever msd clothing I happened to have (lol) but it's the same size as the stuff I use for my resinsouls and so on and they're also "slim msd" right? The website should have measurements which you could compare to the dolls slim line stuff is modelled on?

I know people have done both doll leaves and doll zone for hybrids, but as always it's finding those exact combinations that's a pain.

19. [​IMG]

I don't have a version 1 body, but I have version 2's. Here's normal skin Flowne on a normal skin Doll Leaves version 2 with L bust that I got this year. The skintone for the head is slightly darker than the body, but it doesn't bother me. For comparison is my DL Amara in white skin, version 2 with S bust. Honestly, the size difference between S and L busts aren't that different, and the DL L bust could be considered a regular bust for other companies, imo.

Hope this helps some. The same comparison goes for the white skin. Both companies have a creamier white that's not white-white... I don't have a Jullis or WS boy body, but I have a WS Benetia that I could compare.

20. wow you know I wouldn't even realise those were two bust sizes!