1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. This is really helpful! Thank you!

2. Hello
      Is the DIM website now closed for good? :( Does anyone know?

3. It sure seems like it sadly

4. How sad to see it finally go down.

5. This happened around this time last year and it came back up. It might come back since they had some in stock heads left last time I checked.

Sorry for the silly question, what is DS? I'm still looking for a body for my Annabeth. I need a boy body but a lot of the MSD ones seem very slim.

#826 Rinoa, May 8, 2021
      Last edited: May 8, 2021
    6. Doll Leaves, they go by "ds" for short because some other company is "dl" (doll love maybe?)

7. Here's Meriel on the Myou white skin body, I believe it's the second version, the one with the wider hips. Perfect fit.

[​IMG][​IMG]

#828 mydaffer, Oct 24, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    8. Finally finished my Flowne with my lovely roomie's help last week! This is Constellation! I still need to really bust out a proper wardrobe for her but I am SO THRILLED to have her done! She's on a Dollits DKD body!

[​IMG]

9. I love her! I always wanted a Meriel, but she was discontinued so soon I missed her. I love the pink hair on yours.

I have my Luria on an Myou version 2 body, and I agree she's a good fit. She's much bigger than my other two msds! Finding clothes isn't really an issue because I sew for them myself, but it is annoying that I have to make all new patterns for her. I am thinking about replacing her body with the Version 3 because she was supposed to be skinny. I was going to get that one in the first place but I chickened out at the last minute because Luria's face is so wide I was afraid it'd look weird. I should have gone with my original plan. Ah well, I'll make it work.

10. Thank you!
      I sew for my dolls as well, I made Mariel's outfit except the long sleeve shirt, that was gifted with a doll I bought here on DoA. I think Larina would do better on the skinnier body, only because I had my Larina head on the body but this body is more suited for a bigger head like Meriel. It was cute with Larina on it though, I’d have kept her like that but since I got Meriel with the regular Dimdoll body, I put Larina on Meriel’s body and Merial on this one.

#831 mydaffer, Oct 27, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2021

11. That is a perfect body for her, how adorable! Is it yellowing at all? I know my Myou one is changing colors slowly, I’ve had it a few years but never near uv. It’s always been in a dark covered cabinet in a darkroom.

12. hii! not sure if this has been answered already but i just bought a dim benetia head secondhand and i was wondering what resin color would work best hybriding with a doll chateau body? theres one in stock on denver doll and its in peach skin but im not sure if that would match. :sorry

13. [​IMG]

It took a while but Garret and Ambrose's final outfit pieces finally arrived!
      Which means they finally get photos! lol.

Garret (Gayane) is on a Doll Leaves body while Ambrose (Annabeth) is on a DFH body.

I still have a Larina head I haven't worked out what i'm gonna do with yet. I feel kinda bad.

14. Hi all,
      This is my Dim Luria ns on ringdoll kid boy body milk color (neck hot glued for mobility). I’ve made simple clothes for him complete with cap. Face up by Elody from instagram. I love him so much <3

[​IMG]Dim Luria on Ringdoll kid body by daissy27, sur Flickr

15. Oh wow that Luria face is SO sulky! I love it.

16. Thank you. Luria is so unique <3

17. I've only had the Loongsoul body for about a year, and so far no yellowing. I did spray it with Model Masters sealant, and I don't remember if that's UV protectant or not. Probably not. But yes, I love her. She might be my favorite doll at the moment (don't tell any of the others!).

18. Anyone just get the email from DIM about one last order?

I am unbelievably excited! After watching the second hand prices for these heads rise to stupid levels, I am so glad there is one last chance to buy them at the original price and support the creator.

I’m interested in Laia I think. Anyone else trying for a head?

19. I have not, where did it come from ?!
      Their website has been down for months, so I'm unsure how to contact them, could you share the email/details here ?