1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. Thank you for the responses!
      I sent to the email on the main page notice, address nescot at paran.com not written in proper format here.
      Edited to add: I just saw the reply with the gmail address, thank you for pointing that out! I will send it there.

#921 Seafoam Shade, May 22, 2022
      Last edited: May 22, 2022
    2. I'd actually been on years long doll hiatus before getting Denny's email (unsubscribed from most doll mailing lists in an effort to save some money lol, and only got Denny's email because he emails so infrequently)! I already have all the DiM dolls I want, so here's a picture of my Larina for you all.
      [​IMG]

3. Oh to have a fortune in money so I could just be all "yo, here's 25 orders for one sculpt" and then sell them on at my leisure lol.

4. @RainbowMarbles your Larina is lovely :D what body is she on I don’t think I’ve seen wrist joints like those.

@purple_monkfish lol I was totally considering it :XD: even went so far as to calculate the cost and thinking of moving some $ around but no it’s just too much :sweat

5. @krystina she's one on of the DiM doll bodies, actually! The smallest bust one they had. I've had her for a looong time, since 2015!

6. Wow that awesome you got one of the bodies :D I really love how graceful the hands look - beautifully sculpted :chibi

If you have them spam your DIMs everyone :whee:

7. Welp, sent in an order~ Figured I might as well grab another Larina since this is likely to be the for real last chance, and both white and normal Laia.

Fingers crossed for those who want Annabeth~ I was lucky enough to get into a group order a few years back and it's a gorgeous sculpt, mine's a boy on a Dream Valley body though I haven't done much with him yet :sweat

8. Oh, I am also waiting for a DV body for my Annabeth boy (is been already 4 months, but I know DV are not fast). I wondered if you could share pictures of your boy?
      I am hoping to get one more Annabeth head in this GO, so I could make my boy a twin sister. + Larina and both Laias
      By the way, has anyone volunteered to organise an EU GO yet?

9. Not yet, as far as I know! I put out a call for it since I will be happy to help and support it (and help and support participants transferring over!) but nothing yet.

10. Oh, that's a pity. I wonder if I should go for an individual order then or still join the UK one. I have zero experience with GOs and I don't really know which option is better money-wise as I would expect double customs if it arrives to the UK first.
      Any fellow buyers from the EU out here?

11. I'm in the EU and joining the UK one because despite the extra cost, having someone organize it all is easier for me as I'm quite busy, I also hope that it will give us a larger leverage for heads not officially offered which I do want.
      I don't mind paying the extra in that case.

12. Okay, so I emailed Denny with a lot of heads I'm interested in to see the viability of them. The only one that he was certain is a no-go is Lloyd (guessing licensing with the artist) and he said the others would possibly just need the mold repairing. Since I'm interested in a LOT of heads I'm going to send my order on my own, instead of joining the UK one and adding more confusion for Nat.

If anyone is interested in case they wanted to order these heads too, this is what I'm going to request:

Happy Line:
      • Becca in NS
      • Morningdew in NS (undecided if Elf or Human version)
      • Harlech in NS

Sweet Line:
      • Chloe in NS
      • Veruca in NS

Love Line:
      • Bellosse in NS (OE version)
      • Leonora in NS
      • Galahad in NS
      • Marcellina in NS
      • Odile in NS
      • Achernar in NS

I hope I can at least get a couple of these.

13. Ermagherd I want these too :eek: I already requesting 2 of the big 3 and added 3 maybes. Do you happen to know if the SD sized, should there be any that fulfill the limit quantity- how much more they will be? Or I’m wondering, if we can change our order to what made the minimum limit (like if I originally wanted Terrence but he didn’t make the minimum, but Archenar did or is really close to the minimum, can I change my order to that?) hmm seems like a lot a work for the GO host tho :sweat Denny will probably let us know who made the minimums and give us a chance to adjust our orders you think?

14. Could you please tell me where can one find the info about the number of orders per sculpt achieved atm? I don't have access to the marketplace yet as I'm new to the forum...

15. We don't have that info as people have been submitting single orders as well, all we can do is hope there were enough + ours to tally up the numbers.

16. Here’s the tally so far between the UK and US GO :XD: (it is not reflective of total mold count- I also didn’t count a participant’s alternative orders if the wanted heads were not met)

Larina: 18
      Laia: 10
      Flowne: 8

The count of the other heads:

Annabeth: 7
      Ace: 1
      Julis: 2
      Leonora: 2
      Marcelina: 1
      OE Laia: 4
      Luria: 3
      Yvaine: 1
      Lucinda: 1
      Owain: 1
      Terrence: 1
      Harlech: 1
      Miru: 3
      Amelie: 1
      Gayane: 1
      Alpon: 1

If i have miscounted let me know (or if you’ve submitted an order not in the GO and want me to add to the tally in Discussion, I can :D)

#936 krystina, May 23, 2022
      Last edited: May 23, 2022
    17. No way to tell the totals of individual orders, but If the email response I got back after okaying payment is any indication there are at least enough for the main three sculpts from the announcement.

18. Just adding, pretty sure the main three are secured. I have each x3 myself (mother and sister liked all three, too). He originally expected to give me an invoice in a week, but has already sent one.

19. I remember last time SDs were $61 during a GO so possibly that price. I remember because I missed out on Bellosse because he reserved the dreaming version instead :atremblin I didn't want to get that and mod the eyes so I left her.

I dunno if he'd be willing to swap out, but perhaps if one is close he might do it anyway?

I wish the deadline was a bit further back

20. $61 not bad :chibi Same- I wish it was further too it would give us more time to see what heads most people are requesting for. I’ll wait a couple days before asking what SD sized head is being requested the most - maybe someone’s asked that question or about swapping one head for another:whee: Honestly I’d be okay with switching Terrence, Annabeth, and Julis for a more requested head :chibi I hope getting OE Bellose is a possibility for you :XD: