1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM (Doll in Mind) Mini Discussion Part 5

Nov 17, 2016

1. She is absolutely stunning. I love the soft colors of her faceup. So delicate and elegant. Congrats!

2. She is gorgeous @Nightshade ! What a beautiful wig :)

@wherethelilacsbloom , That is a wonderful outfit and faceup ! Is she the elf or human?

Morningdew recently joined my DiM herd. Not sure how she is going to be styled yet, but Miru is giving her the lowdown on everyone else :lol:
      [​IMG]

3. Thank you, @Cydril ! :) Your girls are very lovely, too. <3 My Flowne is a human Flowne. :) Elf ears normally aren't my thing. ^_^

4. Oh my! What a CUTIE! :love

Your new girl looks beautiful, @wherethelilacsbloom <3 Congrats on winning the eBay lot! I own a DollLove doll and really like the body, too. :)

Your Morningdew looks lovely! :D I love her pink pout!

5. Everyone's dolls are looking gorgeous! @wherethelilacsbloom the dress you have her in is super cute!

@Eirien @hellomagpie I know I'm a couple months late, but thank you so much for the compliments!

Her faceup looks awesome!

6. One more photo of Miru in the fancy ballerina dress before I have to give it back to my friend:whee:
      [​IMG]

7. Your Poe is beautiful.....love her face-up! I'm just about to post my Larina hybrid.....I can't get over how different a sculpt looks when painted by different people. This is why I love BJDs so much :)

8. I've been looking for a dedicated hybrid thread but can't find one so I'm posting this girl here (and posted her in the DC thread as well). This is a Larina head with face-up by Oleysa and I've put her on a DC pink Kid01 body.....perfect match IMO :)

Poor girl is wearing someone else's clothes until I find time to costume her. I love this face and love how she's been painted. Her name is Turvy.....she has a twin on the other side of the world called Topsy, who is a Pierrot clown. Turvy is maybe going to be a circus dancer/ballerina when I get to styling her :)
      [​IMG]DIM Larina head with DC Kid 01 body by Crafty Little Red, on Flickr

9. Ooh, my soo pretty, pretty baby! I love this redhead!

10. My Larina came back from getting some new life breathed into him, I'm excited to start taking some nice pictures of him
      [​IMG]

11. I think she is just surprised - suddenly she got such a lovely room) Dakota is very nice, I like her *__*

12. Cydril, great faceup on your Miru. Is she on the DIM body? Those are lovely hands.

13. Wery interesting boy! DZ body?

14. The boy body! Well, they're amazing hands anyway. I wish I'd thought to order hands from DIM when I got my heads, but now I guess I'll have to find them bodies with good hands. I was going to put my Miru on Loongsoul's new body, but the head that belongs on it, Wanwan, is really growing on me, so I think I may just get a whole doll and find another body for Miru.

15. [​IMG] My Amelia[​IMG]

#158 Leda4444, May 12, 2017
      Last edited: May 12, 2017
    16. I finally have a body for my DIM heads! From left to right it's Planetdoll Emma (original head that came with the body, will be sold), DIM Larina half closed eyes and DIM Laia (modded by me, still needs to be sanded smooth). I was hoping to put Laia on this body, but her face is the smaller of the two and it made the final proportions just a tad too mature looking for what I had in mind. The body fits Larina better, I think, but Larina was supposed to become a boy character, so... once I've grown firm in my decision she'll be on my work table getting her chest sanded down!

For now, I thought this picture might be helpfull to others wanting to hybrid. The Planetdoll body and head are their "normal" skin, which is a tad darker and yellower than DIM's normal skin (which is a little pinkish). Other than that; size-wise the hybrid looks great for both heads, and the neck and neck-hole fit perfectly together!

[​IMG]

17. I love the mod on your Laia head! Can't wait to see your dolls when they are finished!