1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Love girls!! Bellose & Kassia

Sep 22, 2008

1. I love bellosse! she may be my next family member!

2. I had a hard time deciding who I wanted they are equally gorgeous. I am desperately trying to sell my pullip collection so I can get Kassia. I have Benetia so she'll be her big sister. Benetia is a little difficult because of her large chest but I just love her so. I hope DIM comes out with a little girl msd body I would love to buy a different smaller chest piece for her. I love DIM Sculpts

3. OMG I want Bellosse:o:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

4. I just ordered Bellosse from Denver Doll, she will be my first big doll! I used to have St. Mina, but I gave her to my daughter when she graduated from Vet school, and since then have only had tinies.

I debated long and hard between Bellosse and Kassia--I don't think that Bellosse's lips are any "puffier" than Kasia's, I think what you are seeing is that her lips are slightly parted, whereas Kassia's mouth is more closed. Either way, they are BOTH incredibly gorgeous, some of the most beautiful faces I have seen in a long time. She is supposed to be arrving at Denver Doll soon, I can't wait!! It sure will be different to sew big again!

5. Good for you Jenny! I can't wait until I can order mine. I love thier mouths, but thier faces are quite nice all over, both of them.

6. Just heard from Denver doll, Bellosse has arrived, and will be home to me next week! Gina said she has grey/green eyes and a white wig like the one in the promo pics, and is stunning. I ordered her more eyes of course. OH I almost forgot--Gina also said, these dolls have FACEPLATES, so it's easier to change eyes!! I didn't know this, so I am really happy about that too!

7. I thought that I was decided on Kassia, but I love the way Bellose's lips are parted. I don't like how sad she looks, but I was thinking that maybe it was the way the eyebrows are painted. Does anyone else think she would look different with other brows?

8. While her eyes shape looks somewhat sad, I think it also has to do with the angle of her eyes--slightly tilted up, makes her look sadder. Someone also posted pics in the gallery of their Belosse, she looks VERY different with darker eyes, too. But eyebrows always make a big difference!

9. Whoa, thanks Jenny, I hadn't seen those photos of Bellosse. She looks amazing, however still sad. Still flumoxed. Are you getting a default faceup?

10. I think it's going to be Bellosse for me, but it may come down to the twitchy ordering finger that makes the last decision. I think these dolls are really gorgeous.

Hi Jenny! You're getting a Bellosse, too?

11. Yes, I am getting the default face-up. I LOVE them! And I admit, even tho I am an artist, I am lazy.......

She will be here next Thursday, she was delayed a day because of a typo on my address.

12. Yes, she will be here THURSDAY!! I now have only tinies. I had St. Mina, a SD from Customhouse, but gave her to my daughter when she graduated from Vet school. So it's been a LONG time since I had a big girl, but she grabbed me!

As far as decisions, Denver Doll told me they were very surprised she has a face plate, so maybe DIM will offer other faces later? Or separately? I saw Kassia in the Gallery, and she is SOO much more beautiful than her promo pics!

13. Oh Jenny, I'm so excited for you, this THURSDAY!!! If you have a chance to take photos, I'd love to see her in the blonde wig. I have already got a gray wig on order and I don't even have the doll ordered yet, LOL! I love her in that white dress on the DiM website.

I can't wait to see what other faceplates they come up with... very fun news!

Stella, have you decided yet? I think it's going to be Bellosse for me, but I'm still capable of wavering at this point.

14. Eh, yes, um no. I think it's Kassia, but the jury is definitely still out. They are both so gorgeous, I still like B's lips better though.

15. LOL, they are definitely both gorgeous! I'm thinking they're both so nice, I'll probably end up being pleased with either of them, so I shouldn't stress over which one to get... but it's still a big decision!

16. I will post pics on Friday--since I don't think she will come until after dark on Thursday, and I like my pics in good daylight, not with flash.

I have a temporary dress for her until I get sewing. I hope her new eyes will be here by Thursday--I ordered Dresden, a pale pale blue. Gosh I am so excited!!

17. I am in love with her joints too, which I didn't quite understand yesterday--they seemed like they needed to be fussed with--but now I see how they work, and they are amazing! You can pose her in any way, and sort of lock the position by how you press her elbow or knee joints-WOW. My last SD had me crazy because she was all floppy and twisty legged, so I swore I would not buy another big doll. But the bodies have come a LONG way!!

18. Yes, I understand!! Her teeth are dimensional, very slightly rounded on the lips--not just painted. Altho they are not so big that you couldn't re-paint them to look normal, especially if you used some nice shading. I thnk then you would only see them if you were looking VERY closely--like I had to do by taking off my glasses, lol!!

19. Jenny, I read in another thread that Sylvia Luna's face plate keeps falling off. Anyone else having this problem? I have a Bellosse on layaway with DDE and she's half paid for already. I'm nervous reading about disappointment with DIM face ups and now the face plate falling off. Does anyone else have pictures they want to share? She will be my first large size doll....have I mentioned how nervous I am? :)

20. DancingBee if it makes you feel any better my favorite doll EVER is my Notdoll Aletheia, Octavia, whose head is WOM (without magnets), and is held on with scotch tape. Her two sisters have magnetic headcaps.