1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Love girls!! Bellose & Kassia

Sep 22, 2008

1. Forgive me if this is a silly question, but would it be possible to sand the teeth down to remove them or is it too tiny to do?? I love the sculpt, love the body, love her ears, but not keen on vampire teeth

2. Yes Stella Maris, it does make me feel better....I think I'm going to love her anyway. :)

Curious about the teeth too, but I kind of like the teeth.

3. The vampire teeth are a love it or hate it thing. I loved the idea of the teeth, I like that they are a little (a little? Ok more than a little) campy but I was actually a little hesitant to get my first, was it going to be "creepy"? Fortunately my DH convinced me that I would regret it if I didn't get her, that I wouldn't be satisfied with a regular girl when I could have had Octavia, my silly geeky vampire girl. Whose head cap is held on with scotch tape.
      Don't worry the wig covers everything LOLz.
      The good news for me is that I am selling one of my "normal" girls so I'll be able to put a downpayment on Kassia? I think she's the one.

4. I like Kassia too.....wish I could afford both. I'm selling a bunch of my vinyl Tonner dolls to be able to afford Bellosse. I'm hooked on resin now. :)

5. They put crack in it. The resin that is.
      So you chose Bellosse, she is gorgeous. I know no matter which one I pick I'll regret not getting the other one.
      I just lean towards Kassia because Bellosse looks so sad. I'd end up buying her whatever outfit she wanted just to cheer her up.

6. LOL you could spend a fortune trying to cheer her up. I showed my husband different pictures of Bellosse and he says she's too sad. I just love her sad face though.

7. It is a sweet face. At first I thought Kassia was too grumpy but owner's photos show her to be not so cranky.

8. I don't think Bellosse is sad, it has a lot to do with the way you put they eyes in. If they are angled so she is glancing UP, she looks sad. Sideways she looks wistful.

Just a warning--the magnets holding the face on are either in wrong or are not strong enough, because her face keeps falling off! Luckily has been on the carpet, but I find it is really annoying to pay that much for a doll when I have to use tacky glue to hold her face on! I much would have preferred a regular head to the faceplate.

9. I like the Kassia the most, but i'm not so keen on the expression on their faces.
      So i wouldn't buy one.

10. i was planning on getting a luts kid delf for my first doll but i picked out the mold and name i wanted and then found someone with the same mold and same name so i decided to chose a different mold. and thats when i noticed these two. (HUGE vampire geek here, have been since i was 4 or 5)

im going to get them if soom doesnt get to me first. i cant decide wich one i like better though. i think i like bellosse's face better (its her eyes!) but i think i like the grey eyebrows much better, and ive never ordered a doll before so im a little sketchy about trying to order a doll without the default face up.

but im pretty sure eventually ill get them both. im a little worried about the whole face plate thing. does anyone have pictures of how it works??

11. I think Bellosse looks less sad than I had originally thought. She just looks soulful to me.

Meee, your Nuala is so beautiful, I love the different looks.

Stella, I think I'm having the same trouble as you... whichever one I get I'll probably wish I had the other as well.....maybe.... sisters???? Ack, I'll have to save up for that one for a while!

Kayjay, I haven't seen her in person yet but I'd bet you could modify her teeth and remove them.

I use Uhu sticky tack to hold faceplates on that tend to slip. I haven't tried it on an SD sized doll, though, but it may work... I use that stuff for all kinds of things, and it never hurts the resin.

12. Bellosse's teeth are not so molded that you couldn't sand them down, they are only SLIGHTLY rounded up from the lip area. I normally don't go for vampire dolls, but she is so beautiful! I may at some point remove her teeth and make her a "normal" girl.

13. i have plans for both of them now. =]

(unless one of sooms monthlys catches my attention first. always best to bring home the limiteds first)

14. Jenny she looks great! Very winsome.

15. I just finished paying for Bellosse on layaway from DDE. They said mine is in an order from November 11th. So I don't have to wait for a new order. YAY!

16. The Dresden eyes are made by Eyeco! ;) let me know if I'm wrong!

Ok..I am new to bjd and was looking for THE doll...I've decided tonight it will be either Kassia or Bellosse! I'm so happy to have found this thread! :dance

17. I thought the Dresden were from Masterpiece? Is that the same? Eragon, what a great first doll! Let us know which one you pick.

18. I am about to recieve my kassia soon! I had a hard time to decide wich one order too. She will be a boy (some modding ghours awaiting there =_=U). I wanted to see my mini fee shiwoo growing up, and I have high hoopes in this girl : ) I will tell you!

19. DancingBee, that's exciting news! Nanyalin, that's great that yours will be a boy. I hope you'll both post photos of your dolls if you're able.

I have some Dresden eyes from Masterpiece, but I think I few companies make them with the same name.

Eragon, congratulations, let us know which girl you choose! I'm still somewhat locked in Indecisionland, but I'm comfortably certain it will be Bellosse. I just ordered a Littlefee Shiwoo though, so I'll have to wait a little. That's good, it'll give me time to be 100% certain!

Jenny, she looks very dreamy. Will you make clothes for this one? What's your plan?

20. OMGosh. Indecisionland. I have a vacation home there. My brain goes every day.
      Ha, LF Shiwoo, so flipping cute. I myself went for Juri, but right after her I am pretty sure it will be Kassia.