1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Love girls!! Bellose & Kassia

Sep 22, 2008

1. My kassia arrived!!!

OMG, she is -gorgeous-!! I was not expecting a doll so pretty. She is way better than my ideas, absolutely lovely!!! I can't wait to start working on her :_D

I want Bellosse now, too =_=

2. LOL, I think I may live in Indecisionland full time, and my real house is just a figment of my imagination.

Juri is absolutely gorgeous, I wanted her too, but had to draw the line somewhere.... *sigh*

Congratulations, Nanyalin. She sounds wonderful!

3. Nanyalin, you will have to post pictures when you are done working on her/him. Can't wait to see what you do!

4. That's the maker of Sylvia Luna's eyes. I know masterpiece does them too, but these are definately eyeco--less expensive than masterpiece.

Oh boy, new girls coming! I hope everyone puts up lots of pics of their little vampires!:fangirl:

5. Jenny, she looks very dreamy. Will you make clothes for this one? What's your plan?[/QUOTE]

I have a special dress desinged for her--just need time to sew it, but with the holidays and all the other irons I have in the fire, it might not be until New Years weekend before I get a chance to work on it. But I will for sure put pics up!

HINT; it's going to be called Blood and Roses

6. Ooooooo Jenny. I can't wait to see her in her new dress. Sounds very cool!

7. It will be the neatest one I have ever designed--instead of designing the pattern and then finding the fabric, this happened the other way--I had the fabric and trim, and as soon as I saw Sylvia, I KNEW what I wanted to do with them!

8. Masterpiece and Eyeco are 2 different company...
      Eyeco's eyes are produce in China I think not sure the exact place while Masterpieces are produced in USA.

9. OOPS
      Forgot to say that I picked Kassia! but I think Both might come..if Belosse is still available when I have the money!;)

10. Ohh, when is she coming? I can't wait for more pics! I would love to have her, so I could have the two sisters---but like you said, if she's still available when I have the money!

11. These girls are so pretty but I think I still love Benetia the most (she is my holy grail right now) I need to see more pics of these lovelies...

12. Nanyalin, I hate these dolls because of their faces but you changed my mind!
      Curse youuu~ :: shakes fist ::

13. Gee, Denny's response almost makes me glad I'm waiting to get Bellosse, maybe they'll work out the faceplate issue by the time I'm ready to order.

Congrats, DancingBee! You must be so excited! Please take photos if you can, I can't get enough of them. :)

14. They are both so pretty!! I can't decide which one I like better...

15. I adore these dolls! They are so beautiful. I want them both. Along with Chiron from Souldoll. Sigh. Doll torture! ;)

16. I'M WEAK!!!! I caved and put a Kassia on layaway!!!!!!

17. So, a word to the wise. As soon as your doll arrives, put something on the head to make the faceplate stay on. It is the most annoying thing, not to mention her face fell off on my hard kitchen floor. As a result she now has a small blemish in her makeup on her right cheek! I still LOVE LOVE LOVE her, little blemish and all. But seriously, be careful!! I now have eye putty stuff in different spots, it works.

18. You and me both. I would have been devastated, esp since she had just arrived to me a mere 45 mins prior! I am super careful now :sweat

19. Yes, her faceplate has fallen off a few times, luckily it fell on carpet. You would think they would have noticed that when designing her. I love her to pieces though and would love to get a Kassia too. Maybe they will have the faceplate figured out by the time I can afford her.

Thanks winternight! I did make her outfit but it was for a totally different doll, so it doesn't really fit her, but it's all I had for her....I still need to make her some clothes.