1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Love girls!! Bellose & Kassia

Sep 22, 2008

1. Hi everyone! I’m waiting for Bellosse who should arrive in the February I hope. Does anybody know where it is possible to buy shoes for her? I just want to have everything for her before she arrives…..

2. I haven't bought any shoes for her yet, but her foot measures about 6.8cm long.

3. DancingBee, thanks! So, it is 6,8 not 7,3 how it is written on DIM. I wrote in Q&A there, Denny answered that the width of her foot is about 3cm.

4. Hmmmm, let me measure again. I measured again and got 6.8. So then I used a piece of fabric and put it up to her foot and cut the fabric and measured the fabric and it also came out to 6.8. So I don't know if my measuring tape is wrong or what.

5. It’s really strange! May be there is a mistake on DIM site… Well, I’ve just received my order form Dollmore, and there were red sneakers for SD…. So, if I will not find anything classic there will be rather punk vampire in these sneakers and “Lolita” white dress…..

6. At least yours will have shoes. My Alyce is feeling very neglected. :) I think the red shoes would be cute with the white dress.

7. How is the poseability of the new love girl body?

8. I am thinking of ordering a Bellosse but I have a question about the faceplate problem:

So, all I have to do is tape it, right? It won't fall off If I do that? Will it damage the resin in any way?
      I don't have a bjd yet and am waiting for my DOI Luke while saving up for Bellosse. SO I don't really know too much about them...

Also, does taping the face fix the problem with the head falling off? I was reading this thread and now I am kind of worried....
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265204

9. Tape does not damage resin. In most cases you can use scotch tape, or cut a thinner piece of a stronger tape. I wonder if anyone has tried some tacky glue on the inside of the plate?

10. She is so beautiful! Lovely! I love DIM dolls!

11. Now I have Kassia but do not own shoes. I know weird my dolls are shoeless. Anyhow, my friend also has Kassia and owns lots of shoes. She cannot get any shoes to fit. Even shoes that fit her Volks (they have big feet) have to be shoved on. She even broke the heels off a pair trying to get them on. I guess its the width not the length. I am dying to know what shoes fit peoples dolls. Thanks! My girl is currently awaiting her face up so no pics till then.

12. I've just been using eye putty to keep the face plate on and it works great!

I have found that my Bellosse can wear Magic Attic doll size shoes! Without socks....the socks I have are too thick. They might fit with thinner socks.
      I bought some Dollheart shoes for her and they did not fit....not even close. :(

13. Um...I am going to buy a Kassia and was wondering if I needed to buy high heel feet for her? She is going to be my first female BJD and I dont really know much about them:sweat

I have seen other companies that allow you to buy high heel feet but I dont see any on DIMs website...

Also, what is the width of their foot? I heard some people have problems with shoes for them....

14. BUMP please~
      I really need to know~:)

15. I'm sorry, I don't know where you would find high heel feet. Her foot measures 2.9/3.0cm across at the widest part. The website says that her foot measures 7.3cm long. I measured it and it was 6.8cm, but maybe I'm not measuring correctly or my tape measure is off.

16. Ok then! But...do they need high heel shoes for boots? Or only the ones that say they do?

And, can they wear SD shoes?
      Thanks for your help!

17. I just love the headmolds of these dolls. They're so gorgeous with their fatty lips, sad eyes and button noses. <3 Quite possibly my favorites by DIM. [I'm more of a Volks fan ~ but some dolls, such as these, do lure me away] My friend and I want a Bellosse and Kassia. I think I like Bellosse a smidge better ~ Kassia is gorgeous too. I just wish they came as a whole head and without the vampire teeth. I'll be sanding those off asap. =D

*le sigh* One day..

18. i can not wait to order my bellosse :D
      she is going to be my birthday present and very first doll.
      so excited!!!

19. Question for all you owners! How pale is the DiM resin? It looks fairly pinkish and pale in pictures. Is it paler than most normal dolls like say Volks, Luts, Soom, etc?

20. I don't really have any of those to compare it to. It is more pinky than my Leeke girls. Not as yellowish.