1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Love girls!! Bellose & Kassia

Sep 22, 2008

1. My girl is finally going off for a faceup this weekend. I almost sold her but my hubby talked me into keeping her. I think I will try and get some stronger magnets. I do love her face and that sweet turned up nose. I have her wig, I managed to get the one on her default pictures and I am still undecided on her eyes. I would love to see more pictures of these girls. I think I will eventually guy Bellosse's head as well and make her more soft looking. My Kassia is definitely going with a vamp look.

2. Ooooooo! I can't wait to see Kassia all vamped up! That's the way I would go with Kassia too. More smoky smoldering.

3. Oh, I see. It seems that her resin is pretty pink. DancingBee, your girl is amazingly beautiful by the way! I wasn't sold on Bellosse until I saw your girl. Those lips are to die for! :D

4. Isnt' she gorgeous!! :aheartbea :)

5. does anybody have any tips on finding clothes to fit these bodies? any brands in particular that fit?

6. Kassia is a lovely girl )

7. i have Kassia at home she's really a beauty vamp ^^

8. The only clothing issues I have had is DIM makes their dolls with really large hands. And Kassia hand sort of has a claw pose to it. I had to remove her hands to put her outfit on. I have her in a Musedoll outfit super cute. It is just a tad tight but not so much that it looks weird, more just through the shoulders and arms.

9. I asked Denny and he said Kassia and Bellosse would be available as heads-only later this year!!

10. Oooooo!!! I may have to get a Kassia head.....will it just be a faceplate or the whole head?

11. Don't know, but most likely whole head...

12. Great news!!!! Cant wait to get a Kassia head))

13. That is good news! I'll be wanting a Kassia head as well, and hopefully DIM will have addressed the weak magnets in the faceplate problem by then, if they have not already. I seem to recall that DIM was going to start using larger rare earth magnets for these girls.

14. Just got my Bellosse, I am in love! :aheartbeat Does anyone know which shoes would fit this girl? Possibly Elfdoll or SD13 Boy shoes?? I couldn't get any of my girls' shoes crammed on her feet. ><

15. does anyone know what other resin bodies dimdoll heads (bellosse/kassia) are compatible with? tia

16. their beautiful dolls, but they have HUGE feet that don't fit into normal SD shoes, in most cases their stringing is loose, and i have heard of their faceplates easily falling off. I would get on in a heartbeat if their feet wheren't do big TT-TT. I'm getting Benetia instead.

I have seen a very good match with a Luts Delf white skin

17. thank you. I love delf girl bodies. (i dont like how thick the dim neck is, it makes them look out of proportion for me.) but now that they are selling the heads separately, and if they fit delf girl bodies that might be something to consider :)

18. i saw one in person today and it was just amazing..
      one of the most beautiful dolls ive ever seen

19. they are soo pretty i wish i could get one, or both