1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Memory boys - Byron and Robel

Sep 2, 2007

1. AHHHH!! I love Robel! the mouth and nose are to die for!!! ... and the PRICE! ACK >_< I might just buy one right now!

2. Thank you for comments ^^
      The body is same as the current one and the color is same as the minimee.
      This is one of my plans that I have been working on more than one year with minimee.
      If this line works fine, then we will add more new dolls to this line.

Thank you

Denny

3. as soon as there is a gril I will buy her!

4. oh my I will be looking forward to a girl, too.
      these boys are amazing

5. Oh wow. Robel is beautiful. :O

I'm always a little iffy about Chinese-made products but so far as I've seen, most recent Chinese-made BJD are about the same quality as some of my Korean dolls. And since we get what we pay for, it's nice they're cheaper. ^^ I'll definitely consider a Robel (if I don't buy Lloyd or Sergei first).

6. Robel is stunningly gorgeous. I'm definitely tempted by him.

7. Wow..i love Robel.
      Even worse..he's like the perfect mold for my Cherry boy Juxe as sd.
      (which i was secretly planning on)

So thats that..Juxe will be a super sexy Robel if i like sd's..soon.
      (btw...wasn't there someone who took detailed photo's of the new body somewhere @_@ )

8. I love Byron! I am seriously thinking of getting him but I would like to see some owner pics first.

9. OMG, Robel, not another doll to add to my wishlist :sweat

10. I ordered Robel last weekend! I'm excited. He'll be my first BJD.

11. I just got the shock of my life and a shipping notice...6 weeks earlier than I was expecting...so...YAY for Dorian nearly being here :D I would think that others must be shipping about now too, so hopefully we'll be seeing more of these two soon :D

12. I don't know how this new line will be but my Andrea has terribly thick eyewells. Other than my tiny NDL Pandora, he's the only doll I've had this problem with. Even my Dollzone Saka & Bobobie Sprite have regular eyewells. I don't know if this is a problem with just my doll or with DIM dolls in general but it really turned me off to the line. That & also the fact that Andrea looks nothing like his promo pics.

13. My robel has the thick eyewells too, and also had the company faceup...that looked NOTHING like the default shown in the pictures, so overall, I can't say I'd bother getting the default if I were to order from them again since I ended up re-doing it anyway lol