1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dim Minimee Update & Talk Part 1

Dec 26, 2006

1. Quoted from the Iplehouse option parts section under muscular body:

"*Goods composition is body, bag and two cotton bedclothes.
      *When you order the body, this is put in the Iplehouse bag and shipped."

Yeah buddy. This sadly might be a selling point for me. I would love to see a minimee head on this frame, perferably with his shirt off! That, and it saves me the trouble of having to sell an extra head!

2. I'm not sure what size my Gackt is wearing in this picture...it came with my Jin Woo [i had to color them blue] XD

I have 10 mms on the way...hopefully thats not too small...>>;;;

Anyway...i wanted to post a picture of my Gackt Minimee with his faceup.....Thank you so much Denny for making him...especially since we were so picky. You did a perfect job!!!! Big hugs! ~Natalie C.

[​IMG]

3. Dybbuk: That is made of WIN! XDDDDDDD

4. Kazzii: Thanks!!!! 8D hehehe glad you think so!!!

5. Dybbuk:

WOW!! Is he ever FANTASTIC!! *Beautiful job!!* :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

(My own Gackt is glaring at me because I promised I was painting him today XDDD Still have yet to start :P Must go satisfy the prima donna ;))

I hope you post more pix of your boy soon! Incidentally, I think my Gackt is wearing 14mm eyes, but I need to get him something smaller :/

6. Lachlana:

Thank you so much!!! I'm am so anxious to see how your Gackt turns out...the thought of it makes me excited!!!

hahaha...yes...my Gackt is a prima donna as well.....i have now purchased him a body, clothes, boots and some eyes.....>> ...we have crossed into the realm of the $1000s for this boy....

I hope the 10mm works...if not...i'll try 12....i now get what you were saying about the eye sockets being small...so i didn't know if 14s would work...D:

I'll try to post more pics soon...right now...i'm doing touch ups on him...:D

7. AGH Dybbuk that is SO COOL! XD

8. -cain- Thanks -cain-!!! that magazine header was fun to make....XD

9. Awesome job Dybbuk!! XD That's so cool!!! <3<3

10. Dybbuk very nice gackt! ^_^ I like how you used a magazine format to display him! ^_^

11. ^////^ thank you so much everyone!! hahaha....i thought the magazine idea would be fun.....it would be in true Gackt fashion to have his face displayed on Arena37c XD

12. I really wanna do one for Kyo now XD;;; Shoxx, maybe.. Ohh, how fun!

13. OH YOU SHOUD!!! XD perhaps we can start a whole line of these..:o

14. Dybbuk: I think we should!! XD I wanna see everyone's Jrocker BJDs in and on magazines.

Actually, I wanted to do something like this a while ago.. where people took 'live' photos of their BJDs, so they could be put into a compilation gallery as if it was a big festival they'd all performed at. But I think many people would have trouble with getting a live setting (I mean, a stage!? That's tricky), so magazines would be better. Maybe people that are close to one another could meet up and do "___ x ___" interviews? XD Like "Gackt x Hyde special long interview" or "Kyo x Miyavi x h. Naoto fashion shoot"..

..>_>; *over the top*

15. XD oh i think thats an awesome idea!!!!! Well....it's too hard to build a stage...but quite frankly...it's not too hard to photo manip the doll into a live setting..Here is a photo manip of Gackt i did while i was waiting for him:

Here was the blank head[-cain-i used your blank photo ;) ]:[​IMG]
      Here is the picture i manipulated:[​IMG]
      Here is the final version: [​IMG]

so as long as there aren't too many things in the way...it's possible....i'm already trying to do it XD...you beat me to saying it!! but i guess a lot of people are already thinking about it

But yea...another girl in my area has a Hyde minimee....i would love to see what creative ideas people come up with.

16. I'm so up for a magazine cover!! (My boy is in progress as we speak :D) I think it's a brilliantly cool idea guys ;)

17. I'd do one! Hyde will be lonely on his own though. :sweat

18. Haha, I made a Fool's Mate cover with hide ^o^ Can't remember what I did with it though, so I'll try and find it later...

We should make a cute spoof magazine!

19. With a 7 page spread of naked Yoshiki. *__________*

XD Ha. My mind's always in the gutter when it comes to him. XD;

20. Okay, I haven't had a chance to do a magazine cover (yet), but the boy is done (sort of XDD) He has his Diabolos stuff being made, needs some more wigs etc etc so he's currently without much but his jewelry XDD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some more here in the gallery! :)