1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dim Minimee Update & Talk Part 1

Dec 26, 2006

1. ... ... ... ... ... *dead*

You know you have to do it now, though. XD (SS-style~ with long curly hair and ridiculous tattoos?? XD)

Silly mock-up cover:

[​IMG]

2. This is so cool

3. Jinwoos came with 14mm. My Gackt is wearing my Jinwoos eyes as well (but they're still brown).

4. LOL HORI XD That wins! I love the bands you listed <3 Ahahahah XioniQ :aheartbea And Spinchan and Issay and WOOO BUCK-TICK! I want this magazine. T^T Now.

Wait.

LM.C!?

YOU ENABLER.

*licks hide*

5. Oh....i was thinking they were around that size...but wasn't sure since they took down the Jinwoo page on souldoll....T^T I hope the eyes i bought him are a good fit. Thank you for the info nekokatechan! :)

6. I just read this now
      PM me if you come in Paris someday ;)

7. Guys.. I know there's no specific rule against it here on DoA, but couldn't people in this thread please not quote images so much? :sweat If someone's posted a pic you like, all you need to do is post the person's name before your comment and they/other people will know what you're talking about. We've got 2 quotes of 600x800px picture on the same page it was originally posted.. is that's really needed?

I hope I don't sound like a stick in the mud for asking, it's just that some pages have repeat quotes of many large images.. It's sort of understandable to quote a photo if someone posted it on the/a previous page, but this is sort of silly XD Everyone can SEE the image already..

8. tee hee...i got rid of the extra image..XD

9. Dybbuk: Good sir, I do believe you're made of win.

BTW, do you HAVE a Sugi minimee..? Or is there an order running currently? If so, I TOTALLY missed it! o__o

10. Denny, I got my minimee body today with the dreaming head and is is just beautiful!! Thanks so much for the wonderful work you do!! I also have another order comming your way soon!

If you would like to see him here is the thread!! http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190658

11. :D Thanks guys!

Kaz - I ganked most of it offa the FM site, cus I'm a lazy ass, but I got as far as Kiyoharu and then I had loads of room to spare, so I put in a load of old stuff and a few of my bands XDDDD (Dunno how machilitt got in there though >_> *stabs* Same way LMC did, I assume. XD) (and if it had NB & Spinchan in it, I'd have 12 copies already :<...)

12. Umm, sorry to bother you all, but I was hoping someone had a link to the Minimee Resin Comparison Thread. I never saved the link and now that search is down I can't really find. Thanks.

13. [24th.Jan Update]

Hi Guys ! I have some updated news ^^

- There was a little delay on November minimee because we've just moved to new place for Chinese factory. It's now normal and confirmed heads will be done soon.

- New year's Holiday : 2nd.Feb to10th.Feb

But I will reply for all the questions while we are on holiday.

- The Gun accessory is being produced for sample and it will be soon offed for preorder.

This is the original sculpt and we are checking with our team for possiblity if the details can be produced without problems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Denny: Now THAT is AWESOME. I can see that gun being in very high demand if you can cast it! *____*

15. I really want one of these dolls of a celebrity
      but I just bought a doll
      so I'm broke ;_;

Cant wait till school is out and I can get a job to purchase it<3

And the gun looks amazing

16. That gun is AMAZING. I hope the details will all transfer, because they are so realistic!

17. I almost fell off my chair it is sooooo cool! It looks super old fashioned too. It makes me want to get a gun for one of my dolls. How much will it be? AWESOME!

18. It's amazing....I'll need several for my pirates! :)