1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dim Minimee Update & Talk Part 1

Dec 26, 2006

1. Mr. Kim, do post the outcome of these tests alongside with the pictures they sent so we can see the accuracy of the sculpts. :)

2. That's a wonderful idea!! 8D The only problem would be people trying to get smaller sculpts of 60cm dolls.. So I would only allow pictures of people. @@;

3. I also do like the idea. I think it's brilliant. I'm not sure if I would get a minime, but I could consider it, depending on the price. I'm really curious of the test:D

4. I would definately be interested in this once you start making 60cm dolls! :) Would it be possible to just buy the head, or will you only sell these as a full set?

5. Any Suggestion color is possible as long as I get the detailed color tone.
      (It's a bit more work...to make the color)
      Thanks

6. In fact, I got no Volunteer at the moment.
      I am not sure if my E-mail is slow.
      This is 12:40 AM and Got none yet ^^;;

7. ooo I want to volunteer :3... but I have to wait until I get back from shopping

8. Ooohh, I would like to volunteer( I'll send pics of my daughter now)
      What a GREAT idea!

9. I'd love to have a set of minis of Harris and me! I've been wishing I could sculpt so that I could make them, though I'd rather they were 60cm size.

And I'd love to reserve a voulenteer slot!

10. Sounds great, as long as you can choose any head! (even fictional characters)

11. I feel this is a brailliant idea... XD and I guess this will be more fun.

12. Everything is possible as Nothing is done yet ^^(Smile)
      You know, to make sculpt per each order is very pricy.
      As I am running a doll company, normally there are certain quantity should be sold per each model to run a company.

But...My idea is....how to make happy for both paties....(Manufacturer & Customer)
      I must study more about the pricing.(How I can put reasonable price for this)
      And..the limitation is...I can't make many sculpt per month.
      this is my problem actually.

Anyway, the idea is open......and also...it's possible that certain design of yours can be made as BJD as well.

this is Action Figure Minimee that I am making.(Just started....)
      She is my wife...^^ for samples...
      this figure is more realistic..and different from the BJD(Make up..etc on)
      Just want you to see...how the minimee works.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. That's wonderful... Mr Kim ur wife she's absolutle pretty and the Minime was fanstatic

14. Thank you so much....My wife will be so pleased on your comments.
      In fact, the minimee is a little slimmer than the actual person(Face)
      (My wife wanted to be when she was..a few years ago)
      Thanks....I am not sure...yet..how the BJD Minimee will look like comparing with Figures.
      You know...Figure has painting on eyes, but BJD has no painting.....as using eyes to put in. So maybe it looks different..I guess.

Now I got two Volunteers now!
      And...I must go to sleep for today. it's 1:18 AM.

Have a good day All. And I really Appreciate for people who gave me comments and opinion here.
      Thanks to all !!!!!!

15. Just sent some photos :)

16. Thank you. I got it.

Thank you for the volunteer...I got 4 Volunteers and waiting for last one.

Good day~

17. This seems interesting, I'll volunteer out of curiosity~ ;w; sending along an e-mail now.

Your wife is so pretty, by the way * _ *

18. That's very cool! I would certainly consider it, even if it wouldn't be ME per se :)

19. Emailed you!!
      (But I'm afraid I'm late T_T)

20. Oh, that would be so very cute!! It might be a LITTLE weird having a little version of someone you know around, but it'd be really cool at the same time!! =D