1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion about Dollstown Elysia Head by Torre

Feb 4, 2007

1. as mentioned in the first post. Torre said around the end of February, so all we can really do is wait and see. :)

2. Here I am, waiting...:aangel: Or rather, St. James is waiting, but since it means she gets to come llive with me as well, I'm excited! :fangirl:

St. James is going to buy this head when it becomes available and put it on the DT 15 girl body when it becomes available in the summer! YAY!

3. Oh my, look at the cut of those eyes! I'm loving her cute rounded nose, too.
      That's an amazing sculpt.

4. LAHAR @_____@ !!
      god, WOW
      thats so perfect, it reminds me of K-doll for some reason o___o

wooowwww, i cant wait to see owner pictures of her, im gonna be stalking sobad >:

5. Ya, Dollstown can just have all my money, if I had any right now. I can't believe how much I love their sculpts! They somehow have a realness to them, it's almost like there is just a TOUCH of ugly in the sculpts making them even more beautiful and real. There is no other way I can describe it.
      Beans and rice for life, just give me the dolls!

6. Do we know roughly how much the head will be? And how much she would be with the DT 15 body?

7. I assume the head will be around the same price as the other Torre girl heads: $120, unless she's meant to be more like a 15 size girl, in which case the pricing could fall in line with the Hue and Mui heads retailing for $180.

The 15 boy head and body together retail for $750 without eyes, to buy the Elysia head with the 15 girl body will probably be a little less.

I hope the 15 girl body is released sometime this summer as projected and isn't pushed back until next winter or later.:atremblin

8. I'll want to get her for sure, she looks wonderful

9. Torre is now saying Elysia's release is delayed untill April because of problems with reproduction.

10. :( Well, that gives me more time to set aside my pennies. :)
      Is this head still being cast by an outside company or have they begun to cast their own pieces?

11. Damn and I was about to ask what's wit this head :(
      Good news is.. more time to gather money.. :D
      Is it known if that's begining of April ? or end? or.. ?

12. AnJongHak hasn't announced that he has started doing his own casting yet, so I presume he is still preparing for it and OzDoll is continuing to do the casting for him in the meantime.

April is about as specific as it gets at this point.

13. Love the new head, but I really wish they'd make some bodies for the heads they are still selling and, and for those that people have already bought. I bought 3 heads several nmonths ago with the promise of "restocking" "soon" "maybe next" week, month, etc. And so far all I have a 3 bodiless heads :(

14. mhdolls, this is why AnJongHak is starting to look at doing his own casting and moldmaking, because he is tired of waiting and waiting to receive casts from OzDoll. So he is working to amend the problem, and hopefully stock will be more stable in the future.

15. I hope so.
      I just find it so frustrating that they tease us with heads and then we buy them because they promise they are restocking the bodies, but then later change the timetable so we can't get bodies for them at all. If I had known that they weren't going to have the bodies I probably would not have gotten the heads until a whole doll was available.
      And they are still releasing new heads before making bodies for those heads they already sold - that doesn't make any sense to me at all.
      I'm an artist myself so I totally understand the creative need, but it's still a business and I think they still need to take care of those customers they've ben promising bodies to. If you read their message board it's full of inquiries from folks needing bodies.
      So I'm still patiently waiting for bodies in both 13 and 7 sizes.

16. I know a few people who think the current DT girls' bodies are too skinny. DT must sell a number of heads people who plan to make hybrids, and so they make more heads than bodies.

Once they are able to cast their own work, things will even out.

17. Haha, Torre is good at releasing the exact mold I need for a certain doll at the right time (another mold to make a new boy out of) xDDD

18. I love the shape of the nostrils so much!
      I'll probably buy this head because as soon as I saw it I already had a name and background story...I'd make mine a cute boy too

April's good. need time for saving...

19. She's so realistic and beautiful! I want her, but my savings account says "NOOOOO"! Especially since I have 3 dolls ahead of her on my list.

20. What are you thinking for the boy bodies? I love this head as a boy too but wonder what body it would go on?