1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion about Dollstown Elysia Head by Torre

Feb 4, 2007

1. Well... Dollstown NS is a great match for oldskin Volks NS resin... I'd say an older SD10 or SD13 boy body should work great. but if they start doing their own casting... I wonder if the resin will change?

Raven

2. I really hope they produce more 'normal' skin tones. Instead of the pinky white. It's nice, but so pale compaired to the rest of my girls.

3. Elysia head by Torre is up for sale on the Dollstown site now! I just ordered one, yay, can't wait... she looks so beautiful......:D

All the best,

Kathy, xen :)

4. This is awesome, I put my order in too. :D

5. any word from them on when there will be a body for her? I would love to get this head, but I already have 3 DT heads that need bodies.
      M

6. Hi Mhdolls, no word as yet?....:...( I am waiting for bodies too!......Just have to keep an eye on the Dollstown site.....:roll:

All the best,

Kathy, xen :)

7. I'd order her right away if I could be certain that the pinky white is the best match for Volks white. Still haven't gotten an answer to that inquiry! *_*

8. That nose... so. Irresistible.
      It's calling to me, what do I do? D:

9. Alright already! I've caved in and ordered her!!! XD

Raven

10. I ordered and paid yesterday. Looks like today the normal resin is sold out, and there is only white and pinkywhite left.

11. O: Dollstown, in general, restocks, right? D:

12. On the website they seem to be blaming the problem on their casting company (called Oz Dolls?) for it taking so long.

They're planning on pouring their dolls themselves now, but it's obviously going to take some time for them to learn how...!

Next up is supposed to be the new 15age girlbody... and last I read they aren't sure if they will continue to produce their 13age girlbodies.

I've written them and BEGGED (yes, begged) for them to keep making them, and I'd encourage others to do so too, if they like e'm ^_^

Hope that info helps
      Raven

13. I sure hope they do. They've been priomising them to folks for months now, and there's tons of posts on their order board about it. It would be really bad business for them to not make them now after we've bought heads.

14. I'm pretty sure they will--though they do seem reluctant to, maybe the heads will fit the new 15girl body?

Hey, I wonder if she would fit a 15boy body? O: It would be really cute to have this head as a boy... (Though that body might be too muscle-y.)

15. Dollstown heads in general are pretty big for their bodies, proportionally... but I have not seen the boys in person so I couldn't comment there.

Maybe there are some head circumference stats somewhere here or on their site... that would be an easy way to figure out if it would work (a girl head on the boy body).

Raven

16. I'm thinking less the actual size of the head, and more the size of the neck... Is that on the site? I shall go look! But yeah, I was thinking since they have bignormous heads in general...

17. Well, I just got the shipping notice for my Elysia head. As for the DT heads looking to big. I don't get that impression with my DT girl. Ariel head on 13A2 body. Looks correct to me. Perhaps their heads might look bigger on other bodies? since the DT bodies overall have more mass than others.

18. Ahhhhh.. but you have the A body, which is the bigger one. I think most of us have the skinny B or C body. ^_^

Estella's head looks huge on it... though I'm not saying it's at all unattractive or anything, I think it's part of her charm and character...

My Susie has a long head... My Yeondu's head seemed shorter (I no longer have it to compare). I've never had Bandi or Triste or Ariel.

It'll be fun to see where in the spectrum Elysia fits! :-D

Raven

19. Yay, my Elysia is on her way too!Should have her on Monday! Can't wait.....My Dollstown girls heads look fine and normal on their 13A2 an 13B2 bodies! Not huge at all! I do have my Lucille sitting on a Sonokong SD body for the time being and the neck is a bit slim, but her head looks okay even on that! Yes, I do agree the DT bodies do have more of an overall mass than others do. Wonderful pose and movement they have too......:D

All the best,

xen :)

20. The Dollstown girl heads: example, Estella or any of the 9" heads fit great on the Luts male body and are the perfect size...