1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion about Dollstown Elysia Head by Torre

Feb 4, 2007

1. Hello! :sweat It looks like the Dollstown white skin, looks to be a resin match to my old type BW Luts mature body. Could the Elysia white skin work on this body? -OR- Should I wait for the restock and buy a Normal skin head for my SD13 Madoka body? Any help is appreciated! I am new to dollstown :chibi

EDIT - did a little research - best bet is to wait for a Normal Skin restock :( *waits*

2. wow she is very pretty, I might have to get her as well. She isn't limited or anything right?

3. Kyotopunk, not sure when the normal skin Elysia head will be available again, so you could be waiting a while. Your best bet would be to inquire there and see.

Moon63, as far as I know she is not limited. It's just to bad they pulled Triste from the site to put her in. But I guess it depends on how well that head was selling, and what they have time for.

4. My Elysia head just arrived, she is beautiful.:D The N/S tone is wonderful.....Off to do a face-up. I will post pictures when I am finished.....;)

All the best,

xen :)

[​IMG]

5. Thats great. Hopefully mine will been here in the next two days.

I look forward to pictures of yours

6. I got mine too, she's lovely. I tried on some eyes, I think she looks best in 14mm, 18mm is huge and so is 16mm. There is some gapping with 14mm, but a touch of bevelling would fix that. I'm sending her off for a faceup after Easter.

7. ooo, thanks for the info on eye size twingling. I have some ncie 16mm kicking around still. I'll try them out on her. Though no spare 14's to try.

8. I love her face, she looks so wise and so peaceful

9. I love the faceup you gave her Xen!!!! She is so beautiful..what body do you have her on...very lovely as are all your girls..

:)

10. My Elysia head arrived today :) I'll see what faceup I can comeup with for her. for the time being.

Xen, your girl looks great. Sadly I don't have a body for mine yet.

11. oooh yey! Great pic. I think I am going to really love her!
      Twigling thank you for the eye info!!! I was just about to buy 18's. I hate it when the eyes are way too big. Keep the pics coming :)

12. Thanks guys......so glad you like her.:D

I should have mentioned about the body Artdoll56, I have her on the DT 13B2 body in N/S tone. I have used Masterpiece eyes in 16-17 mm.

All the best,

xen :)

13. does the white resin of DT match luts or volks?

does anyone know?

14. I want the N/S head sooooooooooooo much. Can I order one now?

15. Could anyone tell me what size eyes and wigs Elysia wears please?

Thankyou:)

16. Hi there, I find the size 9-10 wig fits best. And I like 16mm eyes in my DT Elysia but 18mm size fit as well. Hope this helps.

All the best,

xen

17. I have 18mm in mine

18. Thankyou Xen and Grael that's a big help :)

19. I really, really want this girl in whiteskin but I don't know if I can wait for a body restock!!!! *wails*

I'm wondering...now....about the normalskin Elysia head on the volks masha body....Anyone have opinions/ideas?

20. The resin match between Dollstown normal and Volks normal is pretty good. Elysia will look a bit bobble-headed, though. I thought Masha was white? :?