1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion: *Demon Hunter* Miguel From IMPLDOLL

Apr 25, 2010

1. Not sure if I want to own him, but he is very interesting!

2. Nice, nice!

3. wow. I have never thought about owning a boy doll untill now! I wonder what other colors hes going to come in?
      Oh and someone mentioned clothing. I would never cover up his great alien torso. He would only need a skirt and he would be good to go!!

4. Wow!!! I REALLY like him!!!! So glad I didn't spend all of my money yet!
      Can't wait to see more of him!!

5. I can't wait to see photos of the full doll and see what they do with him regarding face up and body work (and how the rest of him is sculpted!). I have three Impldolls and love them. While I'm aware there was some discussion about a couple of their recent dolls being very similar to other companies' dolls, there is something very unique stylistically about Impl and when you have one and see it in person, it doesn't remind you of any other doll. So, I'm excited about this guy - not sure if he will be joining us, but he is certainly impressive (and I do see a bit of that Giger thing in him - how interesting that someone has translated that to three dimensions in a resin doll)!

6. Well, color me impressed! What an amazing fantasy creature he is, and so different than other dolls we've seen. I'm not usually a fan of Impl's head sculpts, but I really like this guy's face. Can't wait to see more pics!

I wonder what colors he will come in. For some reason, I look at him and think he would be perfect in some shade of green. xD

7. Yes I agree the style reminds of H.R. Ginger's work. Very beautiful and new to say. It's refreshing doll to see.

8. Oh my I'm very interested in this guy...I haven't seen a doll designed quit like this before.

9. Ahhhhh! Love the detail in this guy! I really want to see more when he's finished, he is so rebel sci fi comic-esque O^O
      impressed~ not sure if I'll get him yet, but he is definitely a probability c:

10. wow... and wow again... so far Impl had yet to impress me but this great! I'll second every comment here! My first thought though was actually 'OMG! Devil Man' LOL!

11. That was the first thing I thought, too. I think this is the first one from them that I've actually liked.

12. Very interesting! I had some issues with Fantasia, but from what I can see, Miguel looks very original, fresh and exciting.

13. As for clothing, I'm also excited to see if Impl does some special alien-ish outfit for him to complement his fantasy body parts. I think some of Anotherspace or DoD's or Souldoll's steampunk/futuristic gear might look good on him too...

14. WOW! He's awesome! So original and different!

The facial features are beautiful! I would love to see a regular human sculpt of this guy without all the embelishments, when the limited edition is sold out.

Can't wait to see more of him!

15. He is the strangest looking I've seen yet! I think the demon hunter looks more like a demon XD He's very interesting though!

16. I'm with you, lucky! Much more demon than hunter for this guy. I like him. I think it's great of them to step off the Soom inspiration path and have fun creating something entirely different. I wonder if that design stuff covers the entire side of his body? I can't wait to find out. :D

17. I'm glad they are no longer using other companies as inspiration for their work. Since I looked at some of their older sculpts, and saw the potential. I like him a lot, but I'm not sure if I would want to buy him. Though, I'm sure all the faceups people will get will make me regret not trying...

18. Oooh... he is amazing! I wonder if he will be available through distributors like DenverDoll?

19. Wow! The most surface - texturing I have ever seen on a bjd! Incredible sculpture. Wonder how the doll's surface will be painted, shaded to display all those amazing skin, horn, etc., texturing?

20. You can always ask! :)