1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion: *Demon Hunter* Miguel From IMPLDOLL

Apr 25, 2010

1. I hope so. I have always had good experiences with them, and would definitely order through them if they're going to carry him without a second thought.

Hoping for grey, oh yes. If not grey, white can very easily become a metallic grey... *cough*

2. DenverDoll is great! As far as I know DenverDoll and other dealers (e.g. SakuraDen) did have limiteds like Fantasia available, so I imagine it will be similar to that.

3. :shudder Yikes! That is one of the scariest dolls I have ever seen.

4. He's very Tzimisce. Nice! >)

5. Okay, this doll blows the doors off most houses. What is up with that design? He looks like an alien. It's just too cool! LOL! Now it may be me, but I don't think I've seen a doll like this one before.

6. Woah, now THAT'S original! I'm really impatient to see what he'll look like in other angles, how he'll be painted, what outfit he'll come with, etc. etc.... I hope he's not too cool or else I might have to buy him!
      He'd look really out of place with my other dolls, though... but then again, I think he'll look really out of place anywhere :lol:

7. That's the thing! XD He is definitely a showstopper and the level of detailing is quite cool.

8. He's totally a Borg. :D Ooh, I would have so much fun fantasy/cyberpunking this guy to death.

As for colors, I'm thinking NS, WS, and maybe GS? But wouldn't it be cool if they did a deep, brick red or something, because of his "demon hunter" thing? Hellboy red, not Resinsoul red. That would be AWESOME. Problems with Fantasia aside, that resin color was amazing. I hope to see something a little more daring and colorful for this guy.

9. Oh man, this dude is AWESOME! But oh, Soom's MD Monzo + Breccia + this guy = wallet in tatters. Will I be able to dig up enough dough to get this guy?

I cannot WAIT to see what resin colours he'll be available in. I'm hoping for something really off-the-wall. Black? Dark red? Black AND red hybrid? *Drolls*

10. Trust me, if you posted it in a gallery, Pazuzu, we'd all have fun with you fantasy-/cyperpunking his resin self to death. <g> Hellboy red is a brilliant idea, but I'm still most impressed with your 'He's so Borg' comment. Fun-fun! To be honest, I wasn't aware of a problem with Fantasia's resin (purple or mauve, wasn't it?) I'd take this guy in purple or mauve. To be honest, I can't imagine how the body blushing and face up will look. I mean, it could really add to him, giving him lots of depth.

11. whao whao whao !! if im into guy dolls, this TOPS my list ! he's soooooooo awesome !

12. His news thread has been locked. I wonder why.

13. Probably because they want us discussing him here, not in the news post. ;)

I hope he gets released soon so I can see how much he'd set me back. :/ I may have to pass considering current employment status and my already impressive list of LE's I want to order before they're unavailable.

14. I am very curious to see if his body is amazing as his face and arms. His style is very unique, he looks a demon himself *-* love the concept...

The news thread has been locked cause the mod team need to see if he mets the BJD requirements. Of course from that single photo no one can say it. They need more photos to see if he is "in topic" on DoA.
      A process done for many other new dolls ^^

15. If he were a girl, and in some fabulous resin colour, I would be doomed!
      I'm such a Giger FIEND (my favourite artist EVER) and am very much obsessed with cyberpunk.
      I think a girl like this in metallic shades would be absolutely FABULOUS and steal my soul.

Of course.. he's a boy..

Seems like the dolly world likes to keep breaking my heart by making fabulous dolls male lately! ^_^;;
      Oh well.. wallet saved xD

16. Edit: ---- NVMD. The photo finally came up.

O_O He's very cool.

17. I typically only buy dolls that are characters of mine from the novels I write, but I'd so make an exception to snatch this boy up. I love that he's so unique looking and I'm incredibly sad that I haz no money for dolls in the foreseeable future (barring winning the lotto, of course) *sigh*.

18. No, that's not it. They're evaluating him for on-topic-ness... except that I can't imagine why not. He's no stranger than the Dollshe guy who looks like an alien, or say, Celestyn from a few years back, or a whole lot of the Soom and Iple guys with their odd masks and parts.

Maybe the issue is can he be made to look mostly human? Dunno. If it's the ears, well... lots of elves and anthros don't have removable ears either...

I'm just surprised it's even an issue :)

Regardless, we need to have one at our house. Daughter Lizardbreath thinks he looks like an Awakened One from Claymore, and I kinda agree. So many things that could be done with that beastie boy!

19. I really like the style so far, I can definately see myself getting him and having my dolls attack him! Alien and all!