1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion: *Demon Hunter* Miguel From IMPLDOLL

Apr 25, 2010

1. Yeowza, how much fun would it be to paint one of these guys?! Can't wait to see more, including the price!

2. Price is up on DDE. $395 for real/white skin, +$20 for grey skin.

3. Ive been dying to see new pics!!!
      man, he is sooo awesome @@ Especially love his feet XD <3<3
      Do want!! but no clue what I would do with him T_T

4. If the economy hadn't tanked so bad, I would so want him for my birthday. Bills come first. But at that price, you know that those 100 will just fly out the door.

5. Uggggh, I am severely tempted.

6. omg sooo pretty and also a pretty price. I think i might have to get him!

7. Oh man! I am more and more intrigued by him with every new photo! XD

8. Do you have a link? I am not seeing it.

Edit: Erp, found it. And... yeah, layaway ahoy. *facepalm* Grey shelf grows further.

9. This Guy is most definitely a must have... But I'll have to wait and see when he's released. ;)

10. Wow. This guy is just amazing. I wasn't very impressed with impl's first dolls-- their faces seem off to me, each in a different way-- but Miguel is so unique.

11. I know what you mean, actually.

I like everything but the noses, usually. The nose bridges always look just a little too thin, proportionally, for the faces, in photos -- and the lips sometimes just a touch too pouty/pinched. I don't always see that in the owner pics, though, so it might be their lighting for their promo pics that really does that. I decided to jump on this guy anyway since something clearly inhuman doesn't hit the same nerve with me in terms of the proportions. His proportions seem much more correct to me visually, but it really might be just the 'not human, not comparing to human features' thing -- hard to tell. But he'll fit the shelf of grey monsters too well, no matter what.

12. I'm crazy in love with this guy, he is so awesome. I really hope they keep doing things along this vein rather than the heavily influenced things they were doing before. It seems to me they've really hit their stride with this one.

13. I didn't pay much attention to Impldoll. It seemed they were following the Soom model too literally without adding much new. Soom did those ideas better. This guy is incredible, though. I'd consider him if I weren't already overrun with layaways. He is certainly a strikingly original sculpt!

14. Well, I'm not sure if I'm digging his face, by by goodness I want this guy! But I also want Soom's Monzo! But then again... I think they'd make an awesome pair!

Somehow his face looks kind of kind to me. What with him being called a "demon hunter" I kind of get the feeling like he's a poor soul who was corrupted by demonic power in order to gain the power to fight back against demons himself.

15. Definitely Geiger-ish, and so far the only ImplDoll I've liked!

16. Unf... $395 is cheaper than both of the other LE's I've been saving for. ;n; I had thought I could resist Miguel but... we'll see what I get in gift money for graduation. If I don't have enough for my spendier dolls, I might be bringing this guy home. >< And fantasy-punking his poor resin behind.

17. I love your interpretation. *__* It sounds so bittersweet and lovely.

18. I'm curious to see what options he'll have, aside from resin color. Will there be a "human" head option, perhaps? I'd probably not purchase him whole, as is, but if it's possible to get human/non-horned head for him, I might have to reconsider.

19. How is it that DDE has him before the Impldoll website?
      Odd...
      I wish that i had room for a boy in my life right now, but with all my girls he would get overrun with estrogen... Lol

I so love him however, i hope that they decide to make more of him... Cause as popular as he is already, he is going to be in high demand...
      The sculpt is so wonderful, especially the detail on the legs and arms. Wonderful job Impldoll! <3 <3 <3 :)