1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion: *Demon Hunter* Miguel From IMPLDOLL

Apr 25, 2010

1. I LOVE KittyFields description of whom this character may be......now I have to have him!!!!! ARGH!!!! ** empties wallet **

2. Oh no, looks like I've doomed us all! :lol:

I think he'd work really well with Monzo. Now I have to scrounge up the funds to get both. :...(

3. Impldoll allows their dealers to pre-order. He's not technically 'released' yet.

4. Would he not look fabulous in a red resin???!?!?!?

5. I think he'd look fabulous in ANY resin color!

6. With any luck he will look darned fine in gray at my house. ^_^
      As I just sent off payment #1 to DDE...

Yes, I'm completely idiotic but that head just called to me in the worst way!

7. You and me both. (I went with the grey, too.) He's just so darned interesting, dangit!
      ...and this only prods me further to want to spike up a Shiva like this now, somehow. Nnngh.

8. ...ugh..I'm trying really hard to avoid the temptation to put him on Layaway in white skin for a good dye job..because..um..yeah..I have dolls I NEED to be saving for.. -_- But I'm weak to his awesome..ugh.

9. What, no waiting room yet? ;)

I want him, but I still haven't decided on a resin color. I'm leaning to WS myself, but I'd really like to see him with a face up for each color.

10. Waa, congrats Kay & surreality! :fangirl: I was futilely wishing that somebody here in the Bay Area would get Miguel, just so I could come visit him and pay homage and coo over his gorgeous willowy alien self. Good on you nabbing one of these 100 eerie beauties. Hesitation is for the weak.

I just keep thinking.... if he's the demon-hunter, whatthehell does the demon look like?....

11. Argh, he got me! Just made my first payment on a grey one.

If Impl keeps up this degree of creativity and quality detailing, I sense I will become a fan. >_<

12. Yeah but, but. . . he's so unique doesn't he deserve one of his very own? :...(

:XD: j/k

Wish I had the money to say 'I'll take one of each!' :lol:

13. oh dang i wish i could go ahead and put him on layaway but i need more photos to see which skin type I
      want. i hope he isn't sold out before we get more photos :(

14. I too hope that he doesnt sell out before, to be honest, I want to order him off the impldoll website...and see what other options there are before I order. Surely that would make more sense?
      Anyhoo, does anyone know whether there is anywhere else that you can order him other than denverdoll? I tried junkyspot but they dont seem to have him...

15. It would! But I've never been accused of having any of that limited commodity. ;):thumbup:mwahaha

16. Well, shipping from DenverDoll is cheaper, usually, than ordering from outside the US. Second... I know the grey is what I'm aiming for, regardless of the other options. Third, I've had consistent good experiences with DenverDoll, so I'm glad to order through them.

He's unique enough that I don't want to miss him, and that's entirely possible with an edition that is limited by number rather than order period -- especially with seemingly so much buzz about him. ;)

17. Haha lol, I wasnt saying that people who had ordered him were nonsensical, only that perhaps the way impldoll have gone around things isnt the greatest.
      I am going to order mine haha, I just need to decide skin colour XD I did want to know whether there would be any other options too.
      And I have heard only good things about denverdoll and wish that I were in the US but being in the UK the option to have things marked down for me is a must, even if I have to take a risk :(

18. *giggle* My bad -- It's still the case that I've never been accused of being overly "sensical" though!

Yes, it is a tad weird, the entirety thereof. But that's what makes this hobby so different. It's always an adventure... for whatever that's worth! :D