1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion: *Demon Hunter* Miguel From IMPLDOLL

Apr 25, 2010

1. Tracking number! \o/

Madonnafanme, what city did your boy ship out of? I'm a little bewildered because Miguel's shipping out of a whole different section of China than Christoper did. @_@

2. Hummm??? Did you order yours from IMPLDoll? I get all my stuff directly from them since I'm an authorised dealer and I also line up Most USA retailers that buy for them. All dolls from them ship out of BEIJING. However the factory is really in the city called: SHENYANG

Hope this helps... I think I should get my Miguel in white skin today since I see it arrived at the post office here in Vegas this morning at 5:45AM and my postal lady brings my stuff before noon. (Vegas Time)

3. Yeah, I ordered straight from Impldoll both times. That's why I was so bewildered. ^^; They didn't have dealers the first time I bought from them. (Sept '09) And it started in a city called Yanta, then moved to Xi'an, before finally flying out of Beijing. 9.9 I wonder if they moved stuff around between then and now...

4. Hi Everyone - Miguel is here! Boy is he wrapped well. I took pictures of all the parts. I will post them once I put him together! Please note that he comes with his Human legs on the doll. You also get extra hands. (Demon type) and he is wearing his human hands. Now as for his body the body is normal until you get to the chest plate and on one side he has his thorns or what have you! Plus all the parts come into two boxes. 1- box has the main doll and body all put together without a head in the new neat carry bag. They use the Donut piece to keep the S-Hook from going inside the neck like Luts use to do and a few other companies.

Now the doll and parts are all bubble wrapped so well it funny. The head and demon legs are all together in the extra box. Be prepared to take a while to un-wrap him and go slow. I used scissors and went very slow placing all parts aside for photos. They really did a great job and I love him. He is very cool and big. Not a single thing happened during shipping due to all the bubble wrap! I think everyone will enjoy this boy! I will now put all the demon part on him like the picture. Will post in box opening section soon.

5. Hurray! Nice to know their packaging has improved a bit from that first round of every-dollie-having-broken-fingers. ^__^

Will wait patiently for pictures and try not to go stalk EMS tracking. >.>