1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone boys - Hirry, Saka, Wilka and X

Jun 14, 2007

1. You'll probably need to give the agents a bit of time to bring their sites up to date though.

I only got the news today and emails should have gone out to the others but it might take a little while for them to revamp sites etc.....

2. ^^ hooray. A manageable size. I'm liking Saka so far.

Edit: I also like the pinky and yellow normal skin options. Not to sound like too much of a body harvester, but that will really help people trying to find bodies for floating heads.

3. All the DZ bodies and heads come in the four skin tone options.

Though I haven't heard many people actually talk in terms of the two normal skin tones.

4. X 1 and 2 are sexy beasts! :D

5. wow all of them look great :D :aheartbea

6. wow:aheartbea ...Saka and X vers.1 just threw a wrench into all of my dolly plans!
      Why Dollzone? Why must you torture this poor student with such lovely new pretties?:(

7. They are going to bankrupt me! I already own 4 DZ, my daughter owns 1 and is looking at another. Saka will be mine! All of the dolls they make are beautiful dolls;, well sculpted, reasonably priced, and well balanced. The new ones are no exception. All they are missing is a female elf to go with Wing. If they made one I would buy it.

8. Second this. I am going to be bankrupt too. The outfit for this new release seems to have a much higher quality and more elegent design. I want them all :(.

9. Hirry's so cute. I want to get hold of those bodies firsthand, though.

10. Cough... One Yuu; Two Megis (one white skin, one tan); one Mo; one Shuang; and a Kay.

"I think I'm all done now," I said the other day. :roll:
      :|

at the VERY least I'm going to have to have the clothes. Sheesh.

11. Wilka made me gasp!! He's so adorable! I've hoping they'd make 60 cm boys doll. Can we beg for an elf Saka too???? How cute would that be??

12. I especially like the second and third boy on the news post.

Look forward to eventual blank-head shots, so I can see the sculpt more clearly.

Or I'll just pull another trick of one complete doll and the other head I adore. :o

Ann in CT
      singing 'floating heads'--don't know if it's a song, but it should be.

13. :drool I love Saka!! Now if he would fit on a 70cm body.....I would be soo doomed...

14. I like both versions of X and Saka too.

15. Dollzone has a new site they are setting up.
      http://doll-zone.com/
      The blank heads are there. I checked them out this afternoon. There is a link to the old site too.

16. Ooh, no wonder I like Saka--cheekbones!

I think Wilka looks most like some of the BB dolls.

Thanks, LadyFeather, for sending in the address of the new site.

Ann in CT
      needs no enabling

17. Oh cool, they got it up and running. It wasn't yesterday. :)

18. I think its superb of DZ to offer their dolls in so many different skin tones (other companies should watch and learn!!!)

I have to say that the new dolls are adorable, my faveorite is Saka - his little cute lips reminds me slightly of my Nino IZ's lips (maybe my IZ will get a younger brother now- who knows??!!)

DZ have done a good job with these new dolls xx x

19. Saka and X are quite sexy if i do say so myself xD

20. I was really hoping to get a girl doll soon, but...I'm afraid Hirry has done me in *_* These boys are wonderful!! I don't know if I like Hirry or Saka more... :D