1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone boys - Hirry, Saka, Wilka and X

Jun 14, 2007

1. You're doomed. ;)

According to DZ the boys heads will also fit on a 70 cm body. :)

2. Ummmm... so does that mean it works vice versa as well? Because I have a head that supposedly fits on the DZ 70cm body, but I might like him to be shorter ^^;;

Also, could I get a bit of clarification on the DZ resin? There are 4 types? o.O

3. Apparently it works around the way other way too, 70 head will go on a 60 body. :)

Yep, there are four resin types, normal pink, normal yellow, white and tan. I keep running into people that don't know about them for some reason. Maybe the other agents don't offer them all as a choice.

It's not a really good pciture for comparison but this is what they look like.

[​IMG]

4. I think I just fell for X @_@

5. ...i want X V2... x___x;; he is beautiful x__x

6. Thanks for letting me know ^_^ I just might get one of the new 60cm bodies~

7. You're welcome, there is a Singapore agent who should be able to help you out. :)

8. Oh, yes I thought so... I'm actually trying to find their site but I seem to have lost the link :sweat

9. Just when I think I can relax and plan to do some saving (....well once I get the na nu ri situation sorted out :sweat ) along comes Saka. And X...and the rest.

...maybe in a few months time....

10. I hope this is not OT - but would the new 60cm DZ boy heads fit on girl bodies?

11. Moggie, on the new site Dollzone lists 'hands' under parts. Would these fit the 70 cm dolls, and if so, would they be acceptably sized for them? I love my Wing but his hands are just so overwhelming at times. Something a bit smaller would be a nice alternative.
      And any hope for a female elf? Or should I downsize a Wing head to a female body? Would it fit? Elves are quite popular Dollzone, hint hint! {Like I need another doll to buy - bankruptcy I tell you, bankruptcy}

12. Another question I will have to consult with DZ on as far as hands go. :)

No plans for a female elf in the near future, but that may change, there is something in the wind that I am talking to Sunny about and may have some very interesting news soon........

13. Should fit, the girls and the 60 cm boys have exactly the same neck measurement.

14. Oh that sounds pretty neat! I think the new boys would look just as wonderful as...girls! :D

15. I would love to take home a white skin X2:drool

16. Waah! I'm in love with Wilka!!!! and the X's :D :D :D I really like how you can pick out of 4 different skin types! Is it because you can mix'n'match with other company dolls parts? (sorrry if this has been asked before).

17. To be honest, I have absolutely no idea why they have four skin types, but I doubt that it would be so you can mix and match with other companies. I'm sure they would prefer you to have a DZ head on a DZ body rather than someone elses though they probably wouldn't object if you did. :)

18. Oh wow, I like Wilka and Saka! Must not let my girls see these pictures, or I'm in trouble!