1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone boys - Hirry, Saka, Wilka and X

Jun 14, 2007

1. Mm sorry to ask so many questions, but do you know which companies are a match for DZ normal-yellow?

2. X Ver. 2 is my favorite as well, but i think its because I already own him. :D This is my souldoll Lune who is known as Dark. He's had this style for a year and bears a striking resembalance to X Ver.2! Now Dark will need a new look!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm actually rather sad...

3. how much would the boy body by itself be? Would it match souldoll at all in the yellowish tint? I love my head, but Dark's body is all wobbly. Could use that DZ posablity.

4. Ooooh, my wallet is crying while I'm making a happy little 'victory dance' across the room:D

5. the BB's grew up!!

6. Bodies by themselves are $335.00. :)

I haven't seen a souldoll so I can't say if the normal yellow would match or not.

Perhaps someone who has one could help out with a comparison?

7. Can't help with a comparison list I'm afraid.

I haven't seen a DZ normal yellow up against many other dolls.

8. Saka is so handsome!!! I really love his eye's , they just pull you right in.*drool*

9. WOW!!!Wilka! He is so adorable!!!!! I love him!!

10. Nyuuuuuu... i wan wilka.. but i have no $$ :______;

11. I've always had a weakness for silver hair, and version 1 of X just stole my heart. The thing that I like about these new boys is that they can both fit the character they've already been given OR become someone completely different to you. That's the impression they give, anyway ~ :aheartbea

12. I think part of the fun is that you can get them with the fullset or blank - I know many of us prefer to customize the looks, but hey, when they come with a fabulous outfit that helps. ;)

As for skin comparisons, there's a couple floating around the galleries, but it might be tricky, as DOllzone only recently split its normal skin into normal yellow and normal pink. I think of normal pink as what the SD girls are, and the normall yellow more what the MSD sized ones are -- so if you find some old thread comparisons for those specific sizes, that might give you a better idea!

Hah, Selmada, we'd ordered some so they -maaaaay- be here in time for the Tanabata Festival, so you can see them all up close in their full glory. ;)

According to DZ, the boy heads should fit on the girl bodies and viceversa ( and they should fit on the 70 cm too, huh.)

Lady Feather- No elves yet, but we (agents) keep telling them that our customers would like more, so you never know.. ;)

13. Uneide: Thanks for the tip! I'll go search the two sizes...

14. Wow! I looove Wilka ;_; I didn't really like DZ sculpts before, but these boys have me blown away! Wilka & Hirry are my favourites, but Saka is awesome too :aheartbea

15. I want Wilka.

16. ^_^ You know - I wasn't crazy about Wilka in the pictures, but up close I love him. ^_^ My fave is still Hirry though - he is so sweet.

17. Has anyone gotten these?
      I would like see more pics of Wilka in particular and maybe X V.2. as well.
      I'm glad to hear that they will fit on a female body (thinking X would make a great girl)

18. Whoooo thread revival! XD I'm getting a X ver. 2 in normal pink skin. Does anyone know if DOT heads will be compatable? : O

19. and i HAVE Wilka! Finally^^
      He's even more beautiful than i expected...

20. im waiting on my saka head which will replace my floys head ^_____^