1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone Pets - Cat and Sheep

Apr 30, 2008

1. They just went on sale yesterday.... so. completely random guess, but maybe not everyone has found out what kind of stock will be available yet? that doesn't really make sense though....

2. I don't see dollzone offering them, or maybe I'm just blind.

bunny - I think he has more than just the star. His lips and eyes are painted as well.

3. The full sets come with glass eyes, makeup and outfits.
      I ordered the full set sheep and the pierrot elephant.

Geri

4. I believe the full sets makeup also include the body blushing like they did with the bunny and the fox.

geri

5. OK, so is there anybody in North America selling the Magic Sheep fullset? I really don't want to have to pay 45 dollars shipping to get one from far away. I asked Featherfall some questions last night because they're running the free shipping special and I could add another doll to the order if need be to reach the limit, but I haven't heard back yet.

6. I saw then on Ebay but I don't know if the seller is in the usa.
      check for bjd pet

Geri

7. Thanks Geri, but all that comes up on there for me is Moggies. I ordered a bunch of small MSD things from him just now, that he is the only one who sells, but the doll would be way high shipping on top of everything else, because I think he ships from Australia...but if he is the ONLY one offering the magic sheep fullset then I guess I will have to go for that.

8. as a Chinese who had lived in China for 20 years I should point out the outfit of the dog is classic Janpanese style

9. Don't e-mail them but post on their forum, each time I posted on their forum I got an answer. But I did mail them a couple of times and never got an answer, maybe my mail got lost but they will reply in their forum.

10. Does anyone know how soon these will be ready to ship? I pre-ordered a full-set one (ot), and am wondering how soon I will have to choke up the balance. lol

11. Actually, its the other way around. Forums we only check every few days, while we reply manically to email all day. Ace, I actually replied to all your emails myself, so you should check your junk settings. ;)

Re the 'Magic' Sheep-

I'm Jewish. I'm Featherfall's Owner. When DZ decided they wanted to release a Dark Magician /kinda demonic looking version of the sheep and plaster the Jewish Star of David on it ( despite my protest and attempts to explain why its horribly inappropriate) we decided not to carry it.

The Sheep you can get, the clothes you can get. We will not be carrying their Magician sheep fullset.

As for other agents - well, each company / agent decides which ones they will carry, and the reasons. There's also been backlash on several mailing lists about the star ( making some wary of carrying it) and as a couple of the pets were considered off- topic here, that might've put others off from carrying them. Not sure.

So, hope that answers that. No, we will not be changing our minds in this.

12. I'd try asking Junkyspot or Denverdoll for pre order information. They are brand new so it's all going to be pre order no matter who you go with.

13. Will depend on who your ordered from and when they are placing their next order. ;)

14. Thanks Uneide for the explanation. I'll admit that I did wonder if the Magic Sheep fullset was being sold less widely because the symbol was found inappropriate by some stores or in some markets (although I'll also admit I did not recognize the symbol for what it was right off and mistook it for a pagan symbol) so I appreciate your addressing the issue head-on. I may end up buying the plain sheep from you anyway, I am still deciding what I want to do.

15. I really like the sheep actually, there's something about it's face that just gives it a very alien? look.. It's awesome.

16. well it never got into my Spam folder that is for sure and I check it regulary because it has a nasty tendency to put real legitimate letters in there. I do get all your newsleter though... well they are probably lost in the e-mail limbo :) Whch is why I opted for your forum... it worked for me!:)

17. ...Why does the occult sheep have a Star of David on his forehead and in monk robes? Am I missing something?

18. My guess is that Dollzone doesn't understand that religious symbolism on a demonic sheep could be offensive to some people. I'm not getting the sheep (my little guy is ot), but if I did, I would remove the star.