1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Dollzone Pets - Cat and Sheep

Apr 30, 2008

1. ok, all the ones ordered from Featherfall have been shipped out as of yesterday - Tinybear, yours too, so let me know when you have pics to share!

;) And a note - -neither I nor our CS rep really have time to be checking on threads, sadly. If you have a question, please simply email us! Cheers, and enjoy your tiny critters. :)

2. I'd get the Egyptian Cat, but I'd also make a themed wig for him, cause I think it'd look cute under the head dress :)

3. I finaly got my sheep!
      ...and he's now for sale :doh

[​IMG]

(picture not taken by me!)

4. Thanks Uneide, I got my fullset sheep and my fullset elephant Pierrot.They are awesome!!!

Geri

5. the sheep is really cute, although a bit pervy looking (which isnt bad thing)
      im not to keen on the cats though, i prefer pipos.

6. I got my little sheep on Friday, he's so very cute! I'm going to make his mods and post pics after I paint him up.

7. The sheep looks like an eldery man to me, which surprises me. but he's cute still!

8. I can't actually discuss the animal that I got, but I will say that I am delighted with him and am very happy with his quality. He is the first doll I ever bought that poses perfectly right out of the box and that I haven't had to suede, wire, or otherwise tweak.

9. I really am wanting the sheep! Can I request more pics from those that have him? X3

10. ahh i love these dolls. i think the sheep is completely adorable. i've been looking for a fox for a friend of mine... they're just as cute.

11. Where can i get the sheep from?
      I know there is a bit of a hoo-hah at the moment so i could do with some info on where to buy from.

I want a sheep and i want to call him Colin :)

12. Does anyone know of anywhere I can get shoes for my petdoll? I don't like bringing her out because I fear for her little feeties T-T I know that they can wear some lati yellow clothes; can they wear lati yellow shoes?
      Help, please!

13. I love the sheep so much. My next purchase!

14. I love my sheep.... can't reccomend him enough.

15. Wow, Tut looks like he means business... so serious, almost intimidating!

16. Is there a type of clothing that will work on these little guys? I have a fox and he needs some clothing.

17. My cat, Ashes, is wearing overalls made for the Madeline doll.

[​IMG]

18. Me too! He could be a good companion for my vampire boy

19. yaay!!! i just got my little spooky sheep for christmas!!! ^-^ he's so cute! (although i will be redoing his star to be something else..) woot!!

20. I really like the Sheep but I also wish he had horns or cloven feet.