1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for Luts Mini-Fee Elves

Mar 21, 2007

1. Hihihi, I bet my friend will flip once she finds out who's next.. XD

2. Thanks! I think you are the first person on here to notice they are all named after flowers. :) My little garden of lovlies! Lol, yes, I do love Lishe, especially lishe elves :).

Yes, Luts is known for telling someone they have no plans to make something, and then 2 weeks later you see it available! They very rarely say they are actually making something. I'm suprised that they said that a MNF Shiwoo elf will be out soon!

3. NOOOOOOOOOO! *dead* If it has a vampire head like Shushu I'm doomed! ; ;

4. A Shiwoo... with pointy ears... SQUEEE!!!!!! I'm dead! :XD:

WANTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Shiwoo vampire. I'd just die. In fact, the only thing worse (and by that I mean worse for my wallet) than that would be a tanning MNF Shiwoo elf-vampire. Or El.

Oh, nonono. Out bad thoughts! Out! *_*

6. thank god i dont want another MNF Shiwoo... LOL!

Now if it was MNF Elf Chiwoo... then i would DIE in a pool of drool LOL!!

Rachie XX

7. *dies*
      I WANT IT!!! SHIWOO
      *cries*
      How will I do it, buy a body for the MNF elf shushu and buy the mnf elf shiwoo aswell. T_T

8. Well if they do that I might have to just buy a reg open eyed head..maybe vamp.....because I need him for Porthos! *sobs*

9. To help with waiting, I am sewing for my ShuShu. I want to make a dress, but I need a certain measurement. Can someone measure above her bust, just under her arms all the way around for me? In inches or centimeters? Thanks in advance!!

10. Aww thanks Sterling! But yeah, I want to get sewin'!

11. I completely understand. I tried sewing clothes for her before I got my first doll, but it was so hard without some specific measurements! All she had when she arrived was a skirt! Lol

12. So far I have made a total of.... nothing for her ><
      I really don't want her to be naked when she gets here! The wait is so hard!!

13. I know I have a sewing kit around here somewhere (tis my mommy's), so lemme see about getting that measurement for you, seeing as she comes with the small-bust body. ^_^

14. Above boob = 15cm (exactly!)
      Overbust = 16cm
      Underbust = 12.5cm

15. Twilight! You got her?! *is excited*

16. She arrived yesterday!! Photos in her livejournal! :dance

17. Thanks so much Twilight! You're awesome! *scampers off to sew*

18. Eehee! *Glomps onto your new girl* She's so cute! Oh man, why do you live in Canada? Eh, someday I need to visit Canada anyway. Maybe sometime there's a big meet. ^_^

19. -squees- We got the address confirmation e-mail just a few hours ago! She should be shipping any hour now!

How long did it take all of your Shushus to ship to you? I'm off all of next week from school, so I'm hoping she comes before break ends. :D

20. I got a shipping notice on Wednesday and she arrived on Friday. :o I'm thinking that's hella fast.