1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for new Minifee woosoo vamp~ at fairyland

Jul 14, 2008

1. WOW! I'm so glad they are apart of the a la cart!!! Knowing my luck once I had enough money he would have been sold out! I've loved the a-line body's since they've come out but wasn't over the top with any of the boys face sculpts. I was saving for a Hid but now...!!!!!!!:lol:

2. Ohhh, I see. Yeah, free shipping is nice, because it's one less thing to worry about dividing in a split/group order. ^^

fayerie-- *nods* She's supposed to be added to the A La Carte eventually. *Tries not to drift away in daydreams of Shushu mermaids anymore* No no no... Oh, and they could have several different tail colors to choose from...

Tamlin-- The Woosoo vampires are actually standard dolls-- they won't sell out. XD They aren't limited.

3. get two giiirrrllllsss *BRAINWASH* :chibi

4. :lol:Ya, thats what I meant...! I sooo glad he is standard. I'm saving for my first doll and it seems all the dolls I really love are sold out!

5. i'm still trying to persuade myself that i don't really have to get that dress (though it's so pretty) so that i can properly save up for her...

6. Oh I have a weakness for vampire dolls, he will be added to my wish list ^^

7. Think of it this way: the outfit, sold separately, will probably cost $98, like the other fullset outfits they've sold separately. XP Are you willing to pay $100 for the outfit, even if it is gorgeous? XD That's what finally settled me; I could never convince myself to shell out a hundred bucks on a SINGLE outfit when it could be going to something else.

8. psychoticelflet>> thing is, i joined a split on the seorin fullset for his clothes and halberd. and paid probably around that mark.

i have a weakness for pretty clothes... D:

9. The new fullsets of both the boy and girl are out now! Just saw the newspost at Fairyland today. Neither of the outfits seem to be sold separately yet, however, if they ever will be. I know Fairyland said they might not be able to get enough, so we'll have to see. For those definitely buying, I think you might want to go for a split, just in case.

Edit: After staring at the new photos accompanying the fullset, I yet again want the Woosoo vampire girl. I have NO REASON TO GET HER. This addiction is ridiculous. I really, really want her. (AND that outfit. T_T Curse the common sense that prevents me from opening a split for it.) I could really use some owner photos, if anyone who has ordered their girl has received her yet.

10. Gah! Want! And so my want list grows.

11. I ordered the Woosoo vamp girl on the A-line small bust last night! She's the first vamp I've ever been interested in! She's named herself Olivia and shall have bubble-gum pink hair!

12. yay! You must spam lots of pics of her when you get her ^^

13. Another vampire lover here! I adore the boy!

14. I ordered the full-set boy, my first vamp doll! I can't wait to get him. I fell in love with his outfit. I do hope they sell the girl's outfit separately, too. My Shushu would love to have it!

15. TT for me the poor me miss the delivery of my poor boy today.... i'll have to wait for tomorrow or friday since thursday i have to go to some open house of the air force i cant be bringing a big box with me they might just think its a bomb or something....

16. He is just precious. I think his outfit and hat are really strange and interesting too.

17. :o:o Oh, that's horrible... I feel sorry for you... but at least you know you'll be able to hold the little boy in your hands soon... I, too, have fallen in love with those two wonderful vampires... Please be sure to post tons of pictures once you receive him :)

18. haha i guess i can promise u that but i'll just have to do his faceup, and erm some clothes maybe i dunno if i can do his faceup anytime soon since its raining like it has never rain before in years the past few days..... i'll try maybe i'll do it next week or during the weekends (singpost pls :...( give me my son asap or i could just go collect it at the main brunch its like soooooo near my sch just walking distance i'll call them tomorrow:))

19. Seconded! Pictures are a must!

That's exactly who I'd be buying it for. My Shushu. XD And the more I look at it, the more I keep thinking, "Well, a hundred bucks for something that pretty isn't THAT much..." XD And now I want the full doll for my wishlist too, and I have NO REASON to get her.

20. I hope they ship mine soon D: I'm so anticipating having another woosoo around (even if he's a mini version~) I would seriously own a dozen of the mould if my bank account could handle it.