1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for new Minifee woosoo vamp~ at fairyland

Jul 14, 2008

1. i've got mine already but it doesnt have a default faceup so err dont think it would look as pretty as the one on its pic but i still love it ^^

2. So... photos? XD Company faceup, custom faceup, amateur faceup, NO faceup... I really just want to see owner photos. XD

Edit: So in the Marketplace I saw a Split Order going on where one of the fullset girls was involved. And I think that if someone else wasn't already in the slot for the outfit, I might have bought it. XD The only way I can justify NOT buying to myself at this point is... what would I do with the doll? And that niggling thought in the back of my head that 100 bucks is kind of a lot of money...

Curse you, Fairyland. ... Curse. You.

3. After lusting for ages I ordered my MNF Vampire WooSoo girly aswell.
      I was tempted to get a fullset but realised that it would be a waste, I already ordered her a wig a while ago so the one in the fullset would be useless, and I already know that even though I love the outfit I would probably rarely use it. I preffer mixing and matching instead of a full outfit.
      So one single White skinned WooSoo MNF Vamp girly with large "parts" on order now ^^
      So excited!
      I also would love to see pictures! It was really hard to decide to get her since I wasnt really sure what their noes looks like, and owner pictures arent around really.

4. Lady White Raven-- (You play WoW?) Yay! I was wondering when we'd get some WS vampire girl pictures. It's good to know someone ordered her in WS. It's too bad there aren't many owner photos yet. Yeah, I would use the dress, but I'm not sure how much... I'm really bad about paying attention to my lovlies. ^^;; I guess that's another thing I need to consider.

5. ...I've been so busy lately that I almost forgot I ordered Woosoo vamp girl twins (I ordered the vamp girl and her sleeping head as her twin) a few weeks ago. I still haven't even had any time to think about names or clothes for them :sweat

6. Yep yep! I am a proud nerd and player of WoW. Most my photos of my darlings tend to be taken on the computer table while I am waiting for the next battleground.

But back on topic, I really cant wait to have my girl arrive, she will have a fairyland face up. I must admit I am abit worried about all the shimmer you can see in the promo pictures, but at the same time I can just imagen how good that face up will look on a BW doll, them gorgeous lushious red lips! *drools*

I was wondering, what eye size is everyone getting for their WooSoo's?
      I have been having worries about their eye size seeing as they have such "lazy" eyes.
      I worry that a 14mm will take up too much of their eye space, and that if I get a 12mm eye that it would leave gaps and look really odd.

7. i think a 14mm ones fit just right apart from being abit big u can try a 12mm if u want fairyland gives the boat shape eyes thats gd for blocking out the empty space that u could see

8. These two are both incredibly gorgeous, I was torn between which one to order.... Soo... I bought both fullsets with their sleeping faces in BW. I just couldnt bare the thought of splitting the two of them up. Now its playing the waiting game until they arrive.

9. Imma wondering if the Vamp WooSoo girl promo pics girl has 14mm or 12mm eyes...
      So far they seem smaller then the pictures of dolls I have seen with the 14mm
      Piccus from Maz's awesome boy WooSoo (Imma know this guy wears 14mm)
      Hope you dont mind Maz dear!!! (hosted on my own so no hotlinking)

14mm
      [​IMG]

Mistery eyesize of the MNF Vamp WooSoo girly.
      [​IMG]

10. I don't think a 12mm would leave gaps ;o...

also Lady White Raven, they look like 14s to me. They usually use 14mm as defaults in their boy dolls and 16s in the girls, but I think they put the 14s in the woosoo girl for a more mature look

11. What size wig is the girl going to have? I've heard that the head sizes between minifee moulds can change, I ordered a Minifee size wig from Luts but I want to get a mohair wig ordered too and I'm not totally sure what size to order.

12. erm maybe a 7-8inch wig?

13. That's what I guessed, and it's what I bought, but the 8-9 wig I bought from Luts for my boy was too big so now I'm paranoid.

14. erm i'm using a 8-9inch wig now and its fits well of course with the help of a safety pin behind the front looks ok but the backs abit weird and he always wears a hat so its fine for now

15. ...i think i have some SD heads that wear 8-9 inch wigs. it's definitely way too big for my MNFs. ><

16. Yeah. MNF are 7-8. Some are a little big, so they require elastic, but Monique 7-8 wigs are a perfect fit. 8-9 is WAY too large for a MNF (it's SD sized) and, like kori said you'd have to do something radical (like fiddle with pinching and safety pins) to make it fit on a MNF. Even then i think it looks ridiculously big. ^^;

17. The boy I own is an SD, which is why I bought a 8-9. Like I said previously, the woosoo I'm getting is a girl which is who I bought the 7-8 wig for.

18. an SD wig(8-9 inch)0 on my mnf woosoo boy

[​IMG]

and the same wig on my DZ70cm boy

[​IMG]

it just looks longer hope this helps ^^

19. Well, my acutal question is what size wig does the Woosoo Girl generally take. But I think I've got the right one anyways.