1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Real Unidoll (UHr-01)

Dec 29, 2006

1. wow he has a sexy body *_*

2. *strokes screen*
      Them legs! I want him for his leggggsss <3

3. He got nice details at his body *_*

4. He's amazing, so strong looking!!! The detail is crazy!

5. im in love. need more pictures before i expire. that face. that body. :drool

6. Lifeless on the floor? Flopping like a fish out of water? O yeah.

I *love* this sculpt!! There are several things about him that really stand out to me... The upper arms are perfection... and the knees! that's amazing! And I really like his face shape, although I'll need to see him up close...

Wowzers.

I mean, this is approaching Michelangelo stuff here...

7. My 2cents worth... I think the calf muscles need more (to slender).. His arms are not muscular enough,a bit to skinny....His upper body needs more muscle.(Too skinny).He needs upper body strength..lol...He does have really really nice thighs..
      Hugs Phyllis Burki

8. Huh... I don't see disproportionate at all. I wonder if it's the angle he's standing at that gives that impression??

To me he has a runner's body, with the big upper leg muscles and slim but muscular arms. A fully adult but still young man - what, maybe mid-20's? -- prime of life stuff going on here.

It will definitely be worth waiting for more pictures of him! :D

9. *Falls off chair*

I want to know how tall he is...man, this is *not* what my bank account needs right now.

10. *swoons* Wow! I haven't been hit this hard by a doll's beauty since my Supia 60. I would love it if he was 70cm. What an Adonis. He is just beautiful.

11. Aheh his thighs seem too big for my liking.. xDD; Actually, he's overall too masculine if you're going to base it off what kind of bodies I like, but oh MAN he's amazing. <3 And he certainly does look 70cm or so...xP; It's like a new trend or something

12. Me? Love the feet and hands! Iple hands have taught me to really enjoy having one hand that can grab, and one hand that can point. I find it very versatile and *cough* handy in photoshoots. (pun intended)

On the region around the knees though, how much is sculpt, and how much is blush? I definitely want more pictures. ;) GOTTA see hinder and back.
      The abs are a bit too prominent for my taste, but hey, I've got a Lati teaching me to live with that. :lol:

His face is nicely mature. :dance I'm glad to see more mature looking dolls coming out. I like the cheekbones and shape of the eyes.

All in all, he looks thoroughly enjoyable, and I can't wait for more pictures and information! (back, size, price)

13. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

He is beyond gorgeous - he looks utterly perfect to me - in every imaginable way! Having owned the UH-08 Elf, I can attest to this company's formidable doll sculpts, customer service but most especially to their face-ups! Without question the most gorgeous work I've ever seen in person - if this boy is even half as beautiful as this glimpse...well, I'll be lost!

14. I'm with you, his thighs are HUGE. I guess tha if you were to think of him as a runner or cyclist then it would make sense.

15. Now that people have mentioned the runner/cyclist physique, the body looks a lot better to me. It makes sense now. :)

I’m already saving up for a UH-14 (and hope she’s still available when I have the money), so I have no intentions of buying this pretty in the near future, but I’ll be looking forward to more pictures and body measurements.

16. Duplife:

He is beautiful! When can we see close ups of his face? I'd also like to see head profile without hair so that I can see his ears and cheeks. Thank you.

17. I just saw this boy and.. wow... @_@ If he's 70cm with a 9.5~" head, I'm totally done for! I've been looking for a Hound-style boy with a larger head, and he looks like he just might fit the bill. What a face! :fangirl:

18. I dont collect large
      (keep telling myself )
      but this is a work of art !
      I would buy it if he was 43 /44 CM
      I would LOVE something like this Narin size

19. must...resist...

god I love his face. Look at that nose and that grumpy look!

Dear god...MUST RESIST.

20. oooh ! yes, quite lifeless... since I've stopped breathing...!!*!*!!*_* :o :ablink:

What a beautiful face...!!!!!!!.... and his body .... !!!!!!
      I love seeing his thigh muscles,calf muscles..!!!!
      that is one fine sculpting..and how refreshing it is to see..instead of
      the skinny legs and arms we are used to seeing on a male doll...

I do hope that he will be tall !*!**!

HE IS BEAUTIFUL !*!**!!* :D :love

Thank you for sharing, please let us know when we can see more photos and more information on this incredible doll !