1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Real Unidoll (UHr-01)

Dec 29, 2006

1. I don't like him. :\
      He's just not my type and he is just a doll afterall so I guess I'm not all "OMG *pantpant* so hawt!!1" over him.

2. Congrats, Lachlana!!!!!!!!!! :D

wow... I know now for sure who will be next, after my Elf CHiwoo XD
      *goes look at Lachlana's boy to drool a bit more over the pics*:drool

3. I have drooled over the owner pics and I so want him.....but not now....later. This doll is really really screaming at me to sell one of my boys and get him as a replacement.

4. hmm I have now read this tread thru, and cant really find anything about him be limited, is he a limited doll ? Want him so bad, but cant afford him now, and do enyone know when the next release will be ? Help is really welcome :(

5. No, he's not limited! :D
      He'll be rereleased on March 12th, which should be tonight, right? :?

OK, that's what I know, but if it's not correct or anyone knows more, please do tell! XD

Gaaah *goes back to drooling at the sexy man's pictures* :drool

6. omg he is there now :D

7. That was a rhetorical question, yes? :lol:

8. okay where have I been for the last 3 months and how did I not see this gorgeous boy before .... :drool <---- that is all I can do, I'm forming a puddle.
      Poor Kael no E-an for him now, I must have Jace in all his gorgeousness.... and hello that butt..... that should seriously be illegal

9. LOL! Better late than never ;)
      And thank you Aernath! :D
      I can't wait to see some other new boys around here!!

10. Now that Jace is arriving I have a few questions for their new owners: How does he pose? I can't really see on the pictures (both official and owner) whether he has double jointed elbows or not. Can Jace do things like touch his face and sit with crossed legs?
      I would really love to know. :)

11. OMFG. This makes me doubt wanting a bernard.

uh-oh. eating or dolls? that's eating for a couple months btw :P

12. :lol: I am really thinking about this man..I mean doll:doh ...he is so hot and that body alone is against the law to have...real or not;). My wallet won't let me get him :...(

13. I'd like to second the question considering his posing. Apparently he stands well, but what about other stuff.

14. Posing - So far I am finding him a bit stiff. He doesn't have the double joints like the Dollshe's so no touching his face without a little help. He can sit, but with the way his knees are scultped there isn't a whole lot of mobility there outside of the average. (But they are gorgeously sculpted knees ^_^) He doesn't flop in the least though--no poppy belly joints and such. He kneels pretty well LOL

15. Lachlana, I hope you are very proud to be the first person (that I know of) to own the most gorgeous male-thing on Earth.
      I think he's too similar to my UH-08, so I don't see one in my future *sigh*, though I do like his body much better. :aheartbea I think my favorite thing about him is how detailed his profile is though, especially under his eyes.

16. LOL!! I was very excited to get him so fast and a little surprised that it seemed like he was the first to arrive on the board :? But now many of his "brothers" are arriving YAY! and taking over the gallery XD And they're all astounding hunks! You must go check them out!! :D

EDIT: Actually, it would be really cool if Jace had elf ears like the UH-08 ;) My Lachlan really is supposed to have pointy ears, but oh well. And I agree, there's just something about his profile ^_^ Who knows, I never thought he'd be in my future--sometimes it happens ^__^

17. I haven't done a lot of posing with him, other than standing and displaying clothing. He sits well, but I haven't mastered his waist/hip joint, which presumably should separate, allowing him to sit forward (a la Hound) - he's so tight there that I'm concerned that popping that joint might result in resin chips along the edge. I'm just...wary. So, that will take a little time to work with. His arms pose very nicely and he is able to hold them up, which I really appreciate. His head moves well. Right now I'm reveling in how well he stands - just perfectly, with no fuss or bother! It's a relief after trying to coax my Dollshe boys into staying upright when standing. But I will say that I think the very thing that makes him a great stander is what will make him not necessarily the best sitting poser - he's heavy and built like a statue. So...I have the dollshes for lounging and my Unidolls for standing! I will be trying some posing and will report back.

I'll be taking some "brothers" pics of Jace with my UH08 and will post them, so you can see them together. As my characters are brothers, it was fine that there are similarities. It should be interesting to see them together!

18. He's a very interesting boy for sure. Usually owner pics sway me in the direction of wanting a doll, this time they are swaying me in the opposite direction.

He's very unique, and super interesting, but with all that buffness, which looks great nude, he doesn't wear clothing the way the long lanky boys do, and I am all about the dolls wearing clothing like models.

So in many ways I am glad he isn't screaming at me, as that's better for my credit card. LOL

I'll be keeping my eye on him, and congrats to everyone who got him!

19. I apologize if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if SD13 Boy outfits from Volks would fit an Unidoll UHr-01 Jace? Im not too impressed by the musculature of the Volks SD13Boys, so Im curious about the Unidoll 68cm boy?

20. Victor's chest is pretty huge, it's 30 cms around at it's widest (making clothes!), so I haven't tried, but I would say no.