1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Real Unidoll (UHr-01)

Dec 29, 2006

1. My boy JUST arrived.... he is much bigger than I expected.. OHH those feet.. they dont fit any boy shoes I have. Going to have to do a bit of a search for some.
      I was starting to get worried that he wouldnt be for me.. after seeing some owner pics (looked a little too angular or something).. but he is wonderful!!!!!
      The body... Ohh the body! What can I say?
      Going to go play with eyes and wigs etc... pity I havent got something in the way of clothing made that would fit.. but maybe he can sit in some underwear until I get a little bit of time to sew..
      THANKS Unidoll...
      I will take pictures of Reynard a little later.. after I stop oggling him!

2. Congradulations Meredith! I can't wait to see pics of him. I think he is a gorgeous doll, I love everyone's pictures of him!

3. Isn't he wonderful, Meredith? Congrats! I can't wait to see your boy! Have fun sewing for him! ;)

4. i wont get any time to sew for quite a few weeks. i am back to work tomorrow - one day off a month just isnt enough time for anything.
      but i tell myself these work hours arent forever.. and they do avail me to indulge this bjd passion.

5. oh dear me, he looks perfect for what i have in mind for raziphel. i've been after a buff 70cm-ish boy since the very first, and jace is more or less the best candidate i've come across--both looks and physique-wise. *_______* i'm glad he's not limited. it'll take me quite awhile to save up for him...

6. I'm in exactly the same situation. Jace is a sexy man, and perfect for the role of my "tall boy". XD I really can't wait until I've paid everyone off and can afford to buy him. ;_;

7. exactly! i wanted a manly man. X3

unfortunately, he's not first in line on my list. i've been wanting a mini for quite some time now, so for my birthday, i'm using my hopefully substantial (i'm 21 this year) birthday money to get me a mnf shiwoo.

but i'm waaaaaay tempted to get jace after that. *_____* i've been waiting for so long!!!

i can't wait for more owner pics to flood the place!

8. Oh boy. I really want him. How does his resin color compare to others? *w*

9. I compared Gareth (Jace) to my NS Hound, Pureskin Volks Yuki, and NS Shiwoo. I think the resin shade on Jace was closest to NS Shiwoo, with maybe Volks next best.

NS Hound..>..Volks Yuki..>..Jace..>..NS Shiwoo

I haven't taken any side by side pics but will try to this weekend. StephG posted some great pictures comparing Hound type and Unidoll.

Here are links to Gareth (my Jace). Please enjoy! I LOVE this doll! :)

Jace Gallery link: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124058

Jace Database: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123417

[​IMG]

10. Congrats on everyone getting Jace...I am doing some heavy thinking on how to afford him...I mean I do have the cc's to do it..butttttt...lol

Did you all buy him from the Unidoll site or did you get him from Dolls and Friends.??
      I was thinking of putting him on layaway at Dolls and friends..and he was the reg price same as Unidoll but now I see they bumped him up to $800!..so if I get him it will be from Unidoll... how is the shipping from them..is it the standard $60+ EMS?

11. Ah, thank you so much for your help! Your gallery pictures~! *w* Wow. He is a gorgeous boy!

12. Hi Catdancer. My Jace (Gareth) came from Unidoll. Dolls and Friends has started getting theirs in.

The $800.00 Jace you see pictured on D&F site is with faceup and body blushing. Look further down on their Unidoll page. Not pictured, but available to preorder/layaway....they have with faceup/no blush @ $705.00 and no faceup/no blush @ $650.00. ;)

[​IMG]

13. Oh, want this doll so much - but I'm only just getting my first - must behave -slaps self-

I especially like the nose - men with characteristic noses just get me every time <3

14. I offered to do the head switch between a NS Hound and Gareth (Jace).

Link to the results: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124942

NO WAY! :( They are now back to themselves.

My Gareth and Hound are perfectly happy the way they were originally. :)

LOVE MY GARETH!!!! Thank you Unidoll!

Janine
      Angelguardian
      [​IMG]

15. XDD omg, that was hilarious!!! cookies to you for doing the head-swap! X3

16. So, my Camryn is still barefoot. I haven't even begun to look for shoes. I had a hard enough time getting pants on over those hunky thighs of his. Has anyone found shoes that worK?

17. Actually his feet are smaller than Dollshe and my Anton can wear all their shoes. But good news is that right now he is wearing a beautiful pair of brown Luts lace-ups that never went anywhere near the other boys' feet. However for comparison - I sew for all big boys - Jace's hips are much bigger and so is his chest. I also have to accomodate his lovely hands - the fingers spread, especially the right hand - and he needs wider sleeves than Hound. The shorter legs by an inch are obvious.

Brian

18. Anton is wearing the exact same shoes but in brown. They are tight but they do fit and they look great.