1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Real Unidoll (UHr-01)

Dec 29, 2006

1. I like his sculpt, but i'm not big on the blushing. It makes him look a little grubby. He's neat! I doubt i'll buy him but i can't wait to see other people's photos!

2. I'm very impressed with the overall sculpt, one of the best full doll sculpts out there. Very adult looking and doesn't look dolly. I think the legs may look large but that is because of the angle he is standing. And also they maybe large so he can stand better.

Love his faceup and body blushing!!!

Way to go Unidoll!!!!!!

TK

3. Omg @____@... droolfest much? I don't consider him disproportioned (even if he really is? I don't know) because I don't like it when the male body is entirely concentrated on the top... I think the way he is is a little more even overall and I think he's just gorgeous :D...

4. Mmm I really love the body, but I'm not too fond of the face. Depressed dolls tend to depress me.

(also it lacks wht I love about the lishe and El heads: the expression seems to change depending on what angle you look at the head from)

5. I'm sorry, someone can save the pic on photobucket and post it here, please?
      I'm always trying to see Unidoll pics and it don't appears to me ;___;

Thanks a lot!

6. Hamina hamina! Now that's a man's body. Good grief, I can't wait for a closer look at his face. He's got a real chiseled look all over, rather older and mature looking. Very unique.

7. :love :ablink: :blush :wiggle :drool :mwahaha is about all I can say at the moment. How the heck did this one sneek past me? How much and when is what I want to know oh yeah and the size of this one please would be nice. Now back to drooling and oh my gosh!

8. It is rather a lowish photo angle, which would depict the proportions differently, but I'm amused ... there are very very few dolls (if any?) in this fandom of ours that are "perfectly" proportioned. Perhaps "harmoniously" proportioned, but not perfectly. And "harmonious" is a lovely subjective quality, which gives us the delightful diversity of the fandom itself.

I just adore this fellow. ADORE!!!!! Skater thighs and all!!

*eagerly anticipating more pics!!*

Lisa

9. Ok, finally I've saw the pic and... WOW he is wonderful!!!!!
      Can't wait to see more pics and his measurements <3

pleasetellmeheis70cmpleasetellmeheis70cmpleasetellmeheis70cmpleasetellmeheis70cm >_<'''

10. :D The more I look at him the more I have got to get this one.....my hubby wants me to get another girl, but after seeing this....I must bring this one home.

11. I really like him, I wonder how much he'll cost? I agree that he does look like a runner. The only think I don't like is the blushing, but I don't like body blush anyway.

12. WOW :aheartbea :aheartbea:aheartbea

might have to get back into the boy (more like man with this one) dolls!

13. I'm sure he'd be offered without the blush. If not at first, eventually.
      Or, it can always be taken off. ;)

14. Unidoll became one of my favorite companies/dolls! :D

1. Luts/Leekeworld
      2. Unidoll
      3. Dream of Doll

15. 1) I hope this doll isn't limited.
      2) I reallyreally hope he's at least 64/65 cm, if not 70cm.

I never had the same "GUHIWANTYOU" feeling I had with my camine before, until now. ;__; <333 Depending upon my earlier wants then I'm definitely eventually getting him. >w> <3

16. OMG!!!! That's...... that's....... *faints* X_x

I must have him!!!!! *obssesses*

17. I'm in love.

18. Is it just me or he doesn't look that translucent like the other unidolls? Maybe it's just that picture, but... what if he isn't made of french resin? XD

19. He is beautiful! I love his legs! I had given up on finding a BJD boy that I liked but I think I just found him! Can't wait to see more pictures.