1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Real Unidoll (UHr-01)

Dec 29, 2006

1. whoa that's some amazing sculpting... =_= I'm actually desperate for a shot of his back...

2. I have a pretty good selection of muscle-bound boy dolls in my group and this guy's only rating a "nice" out of me with this one photo to work from.

I do think thighs are too heafty for his general build, even when considering the camera angle, the arms need more muscle for balance and the abdomen sculpt appears to have an eight-pack rather than a rib cage and six-pack (and the blushing emphasizes it).

That aside, I think it's interesting that they gave him such a specific body type like a cyclist or figure skater. You don't normally see a muscular boy doll whose strength seems built for a singular activity. The body does put me in mind of Whelan's Elric paintings, in which he was depicted with much heavier musculature than Moorcock's descriptions. Not a body type I happen to need for anyone.

I may like him better once I see him without blushing (it distracts my eye), and get to see different angles. If he's 70cm or taller than my appreciation will go up (I'm predictable that way:roll: )!

I can't weigh in on the head mold, I just can't see it well enough. :sweat

I just got my Dollstown Mui yesterday and his body sculpt is sooo flawless that I'm heavily biased right now. :) Please to excuse.

3. I love him and I want him!
      He's gorgeous! I love the muscles and the sculpt, and I adore the faceup! He's simply stunning!
      How much will he be and when exactly will he be available?

4. I think he would look great with Clarity!!! <3 would love to see more of him. I hope that he is french resin!

5. Oh, he's absolutely gorgeous, and I definitely want him! Any possibility you can give an idea when he'll be available and how much he'll cost?

6. Wow O_O Thighs O_O

7. I keep coming back to this doll but I honestly would love to see more pictures. Still feel the balance is bottom heavy in terms of musculature (like someone said, cyclist, runner, figure skater or even rugby player) but maybe a straight on pic or other angles can give a better feel....will wait til more pics are posted but it is nice to see a more muscled male body out there

8. VERY Nice.

How tall will he be and will he come in Tanned Skin?

9. He's absolutely gorgeous; I too would like to know if there is any news about his height. :) Edit; having seen his profile, may I also say I LOVE his nose. He has a beautiful nose!

10. wonderful !
      I hope to see more pictures of the boy *___*

11. Oh my... and someone posted a picture of his back and bottom in the teaser thread.

*faints*

Please pardon my hormones, but wow that is a delightful tush!

12. Im with you there, after my uh13 i think im in love with this boy. I hope he comes out soon im excited, i cant wait to bring him home!:D

13. From taking a look at the new photos duplife has been posting in the News thread - I'm even more thrilled! This guy is seriously nose endowed - very much like the Elf's profile!

*swoon*

As to the LE aspect - so far the unidoll.com dolls seem to be limited to a run of 200.

14. Oh yes.
      I have a home for that. :nosebleed

15. I love his thighs. I don't find them to be too big for the rest of his body. I have seen men with this kind of build in real life. It's just the man or person walks or works his legs more often then his arms.

I imagine this doll as a professional runner or bicyclist. What a dashing man. I wish he wouldn't be limited, I don't think I'll even have a chance at him...

16. he is absolutely beautiful although his profile certainly leaves a lot to be desired. his nose looks really long.

17. Oh gawd... that butt.... *nosebleeds*

When is he goping to be out? Wheeeeeeen!!:love

Er... I hope I can afford him lol! :P

18. Oh. My. GOD. *gropes his buttnuch*
      I'm still concerned about the whole huge thighs thing. His nose is also really long, as what Toxic*Resin said, but..homanthisguyissoworthit.

19. It's ALL ABOUT that nose for me!!! ;) Can't wait to get more information!

20. I'm with you. His nose is just gorgeous. :D