1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion thread - Dollzone New Fantasy dolls - Jeremy and Una

Sep 8, 2011

1. They are posted on the DDE site now too.

2. I really do like Una but I might have to wait and see how it goes nearer Xmas especially with the Soom re-releases. I will have to see if Dollzone releases some cute little dolls in the Xmas event again

3. Same here. I waiting to see what Dollzone might do for a winter event.

4. Oh yeaaah. Hmm. Yeah. That's a good idea. It'll also give me time to request her for x-mas since I'm currently saving up for a different doll.

5. I don't know what it is... but upon first glance of Una... she must be mine. She is beautiful...even her overly sad pouty face is just... beautiful. I am curious as to how her wing arms function, though... in one of the pictures, one of her arms looked a little wonky at the joint. Other than that, I love her.

I'm also eternally glad that she is not limited. So once I get the Abadon head I'm after from the Marketplace, she is next. The SSDF body for Abadon can wait a little longer.

6. Well, I was going to wait for an event...but I ordered her anyway...WS, fullset. :) I doubt she'll be in time for Christmas, but I'm hoping for January. :D

.hlp

7. Ohh I hope she gets to you quickly! Plz plz plz take pictures. I would really love to see owner pictures before I order her.

8. Ethra, I think the wonky joint was so they could pose the wing for the photo shoot. It looks like both wings would look her right wing when down by her sides. I'm wondering if the wings will be too heavy to pose by themselves. Jeremy has a pose that shows a bent wing, but it appears to be sitting across his lap.

Heidi, I want to get the nude set with the human parts in WS. She'd be such a good match for my DZ Fairy head male. Her wings match his ears perfectly. It'd be great if I use her humans arms/hands and attach the wing arms as wings somehow. I'm wondering if the ears attach to the head the same way that the fairy head do. It'd be cool to be able to switch parts between the dolls.

Dolly dollars are a little thin right now for me, so I have to wait anyway. Hopefully, DZ will come up with something really enticing for freebies for an event. The past few events I've seen by other vendors haven't really had anything that inspired me to buy anything. Either way, it'll be a layaway purchase for me this time around.

9. Woot! Can't wait to see your pictures.

10. Since I just got a Dollzone NS body that's a beautiful match for my Migidoll heads (I needed a girl body and Migidoll doesn't have one), I know I'll be able to order another body for the Christmas event anyway (hope-hope) so I really have wanted Una, and there you go. I will totally do a box opening on arrival! :D It'd be a dream to get her for Christmas, but with holiday mails and the fact she is getting the faceup/parts blushing, I'm sure it will be January. :sweat

Tintaglia, I think your planning sounds spiffy, I hope to see the outcome if an enticing event comes along! :D

.hlp

11. Oh man! I told myself after my soom lovelies no more dolls for at least two years! >_< Good thing they aren't limited I suppose! I saw them a few months back but man... looking at them again today I can't help but do the math for a layaway! >_< Jeremy is so perfect!!! I've already got the perfect faceup and tattoos in mind for that boy! Is anyone else surprised by how small of a price difference there is to get just fantasy or fantasy and human parts? Its like $20 O-o I love Dollzone <3

12. I can't wait to see owner pics of Una, and I wish I could afford to buy her right now. She's so amazing. Reminds me of a Michael Parkes painting.

13. I know completely, the creativity level coming from Dollzone these days is expensively wonderful! :D I'm so excited to see what Una's like on arrival, and I know she's not going to be the last purchase I make from them. ;)

.hlp

14. Argh! Why did I go look at Dollzone's new dolls? I really want to see pics of Jeremy. Amazing things could be done with him. <3

15. Jeremy blows my breath away! what a wonderful doll! i think i will join the christmas event to get him home (these little Dragonfly Dolls are super cute!). Sadly i will be a layaway V_V But man! It´s perfect for the character i planned (his human version) But i think i want the fullset! These fantasy parts amazing!

16. I just got the exact same idea~!
      When I saw Jeremy I really loved his looks, then I looked at Una and I really like her more as a boy than as a girl in my opinion.

You know, if you order through a dealer or directly through dollzone you can always ask if you can buy Una on a boy body already, I'd recommend the 60cm boy body, the double jointed one has nice curves (b60-04) if you're still planning on this :P

I contacted my local dealer and they said that changing a body wouldn't be a problem for dollzone, it might change the prices a bit if the body you want her with is cheaper or more expensive... but that won't be that much either ^^;