1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion thread for Kazekidz Poppy

Jan 1, 2007

1. Hey every one! These dolls are so cute I love them but I keep checking on the website and there is no new information and the contact info doesn't work. Does anyone know if there will be more dolls made by this artist or will I have to search on the second hand market:)

2. Poppy isn't being made anymore. 'Kaye' is the Artist's handle here on DoA. Kaye Wigs is currently making a human version of Poppy called Pepper. Look in the 'artist area' at the bottom of the main page, or do a search for Kaye and you'll bring up more info. Most of her dolls are sold here on DoA, her website is more for info on Kaye and her dolls, not for sales.

3. Thanks Mieaga I found a thread for the newer doll!!

4. Which bodies you recommend for Poppy?

5. I have her on a body I bought for her specifically... it's the body from a Unidoll UH-14 and the proportions are PERFECT. I posted a photo above with a DD1 body... but I can't stand how they pose. The color's nice though.

6. That is a nice option but it's too expensive for me :( I would like to have a childish body but I can't find a SD10 or afford to buy one with head... Peakwoods body matches in resin?

7. Well, technically I only spent 2oo on my body... what's your budget?

8. $200- $300...

9. Yeah, with that kind of a budget you could probably find a flexi-doll body... or a DD1 or 2... or you could find another kind secondhand in the marketplace for that amount, but only if you have hawk eyes.... most resin bodies range from 400 - 600 in my experience. And I've been keeping my eyes open.
      good luck though!

10. Flexi bodies are great for Kaye's heads BTW.

11. Really? The resin match? Any pics? Too many questions I know... LOL

12. Flexibodies match Volks and Kaye's NS is made to Match Volks. So you have a resin match that's spot on.

I have my first Poppy on a Jollyplus body (Very curvy with a small bust), and my second on a Domuya Perenia body (great kneeler). Both are perfect for my girls:)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

This are photos of my white Mallory on a white Flexibody, the match is perfect, as you can see.

14. My Poppy is on DT13 body, she is one of my holy grail dolls[​IMG]
      Poppy2 by iverai, on Flickr