1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion thread for Kazekidz Poppy

Jan 1, 2007

1. I have to agree. I liked Maya but I think Poppy is the cutest of Kaye's resin kids so far!

2. How'd I miss this thread??? Ah well:)

Thank you Kaye for showing her with different eyes and wigs. I didn't think she'd look so cute in a fur wig!!! I'm gonna have to give that some serious thought. I am also glad that long wigs suit her so well too. Also the pale eyes are awesome! YAY! I can't wait my little girl is going to be SOO Cute!

OH! a little tip for other Polly owners. Jollyplus has a Swarrico-type joint to their girl bodies too (They sit really cute). Resin match isn't perfect with Volks BUT close enough you don't notice (per hybrid doll owners). The Jollyplus body is a little less expensive that a Volks Swarrico Body, AND you can buy just the body if you want. Thought I'd pass that along just in case people are interested.

3. Kaye, you wouldn't happen to know who made the wigs you're using in the pictures, would you?

4. The red/brown wig in the first pic is a Kstarr wig
      The shorter black wig in the second pic is a Global wig I chopped off
      The pink/white wig is from Poshdolls
      The red wig is from Kstarr
      The sandy blonde wig is a human hair wig I found lying around!! Have no idea of the maker.
      The white wig I don't know either ..sorry
      The fur wigs I made myself.

The lighter gray eyes are Masterpiece soft glass "thundercloud"
      The dark blue eyes are a blown glass eye from Germany .. don't know who the manufacturer was.
      The green eyes are from Pupapa

Hope that helps.

5. thanks very much!! :)

6. Hi All,
      I thought I would let you know whats happening!!
      I have cast the first 15 heads .. I'm itching like crazy so I'm going to just do 15 for this batch and do the last 15 in a second batch in about 3 weeks.
      I'll be sending out PM's and emails to the first 15 on my list in the next few days.

If you want to know where you are on my list feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

If everyone wants I can post the user name of those who are on my list .. I haven't previously done that because I thought some might like to be kept private??

7. *squee* I already know I'm number 8 'cuz I asked ya earlier. This is so cool! Can't wait to get my PM. ^__^

Sorry your itching though...that's gotta be awful

P.S. Can I use one of your pictures to put in my signature until she comes here?

8. Yes, feel free to use any of the pics ;)
      BTW: did you want a faceup on your doll?

9. I can't believe I had missed this thread! I went searching for the "UGLY doll" thread because I wanted to mention something to one of the people there, and freaked out cuz it was gone from my subscriptions!! :)

I love the bright pink wig on her! Holy cow that's adorable!

Kaye - when I initially PMed you to see if you had any space left you said that 2 people just dropped out so there was space for me, so does that mean I am number 29 on the list?

I'm sorry that you're so itchy...what a horrible allergy to have, especially when you are so talented with resin girlies! Sucks!
      --------
      I know there was someone on the other thread that was interested in doing their Poppy as a Pippy Longstocking - are you out there?? I think I found the perfect wig for you if you are! PM me please!!!

10. Thanks! ^__^ ANd yes, I totally want her with the faceup. ^__^
      Umm....can I have her without the freckles though? ^__^

11. Hello Hello! Thanks much to Winged Goddess for telling me about this thread!

Kaye,
      Thanks so much for the pictures! They're all wonderful! They make it harder to decide what my girl will look like:o The green eyes? What a giggle, you wrote the green eyes were spooky--I was thinking that my girl wanted green eyes! :lol:

12. You are number 26 .. when I initially received orders I assigned a number to each person who ordered so when somone dropped out I slotted the next on the waiting list into their number .. easiest way for me to keep track!!

Hope that's OK?
      :)
      Kaye

13. Yep, you can have her with no freckles ;) made a note of that for you. BTW you are number 8 so in the first batch ... haven't sent to pm's yet!!
      Kaye

14. hehehe .. maybe a less bright green would be nice LOL

15. Of course that's ok. I mean, sure I was hoping to be in the first batch because I'm so excited to get my girl...but there's really no rush, I can wait! hehe. :lol:

16. -does little happy dance- hurrah! I love my Maysen ^__^ and she's not even here yet. ^__^

17. Kaye,
      I suspect each and every one of the 30 persons are eagerly awaiting their new girl. I for one, will not object to a list; a list will reduce questions on that topic. However, I can understand if some do not want his/her name published.
      Anyway, at your convenience, please, what number am I? Thank you!:daisy

I have a brand-new SD10 girl body coming in! Now, on to the wig and eyes!

18. I personally don't mind being listed by user name. It's not like it's going to remain secret for long that I got a Polly:)

19. I don't mind being listed either.

20. I don't mind being listed, and would like to know where I fall, for budgeting purposes :)