1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion thread for Kazekidz Poppy

Jan 1, 2007

1. excited. but can wait . because all good things come in time.. I can hardly wait this little cutie pie is going to be soooo loved.

2. Kaye OMG! I just got back from seeing Arthur and the Invisibles and Poppy looks like the princess! That's so cool! ^__^

3. Wasn't that the cutest movie? I loved the way Arthur looked as a Minimoy! Poppy definitely looks like she could have been part of the cast!

4. Yes! And I totally have a DOllmore Asha with the long ears who is getting transformed into Sellenia!

5. My brand-new Volks SD10 just arrived today...and now here's my newbie question of the day:
      I see the knotted elastic and the S-hook at the top of the neck, will I need anything else to connect Poppy to the body?:aeyepop: Thanks so much for the guidance and help.:daisy

6. Good question! I was going to ask the same thing when my SD10 arrived!

7. I wanna see a pic when you get it together! ^__^ I haven't bought a body yet 'cause I wasn't 100% about the resin match.

8. No, you won't need anything else. I supply a little resin washer type thingy that fits in the head. You just need to attach some string to the S hook and pull the S hook through the neck hole of the head and slide the washer under the S hook and that's it.

Update for everyone: I shipped the first batch of unpainted heads yesterday. The ones with faceup will be finished in a week at most.

9. I'll post pictures of my girl as she is in the first batch just shipped. I have her Jollyplus body ready to go!...

Darci

10. Kaye,
      Thank you so much :daisy for your instructions on putting Poppy and her body together. I need to get sewing now! *doing happy Poppy dance* :aheartbea :sumomo: :aheartbea :sumomo: :aheartbea

11. I thought the green eyes were just gorgeous - I like a slightly spooky look sometimes.

What a lovely girl. I can't wait to see everyone's look.

Although I am not having a Poppy - I am a GREAT admirer of Kaye's work.:fangirl:

12. Has anyone received their Poppy yet? I am so excited to see everyones girls! :dance

13. I cant wait to see owner pictures:aheartbea

and I cant WAIT for my Poppy head :aheartbea

14. i am waiting my poppy,i am in the secound bath.
      i am exited to see the pics of yours poppy !!!!
      thank kaye for you admirable works.i love !!!!

15. Kaye, I remember that I'm on the waiting list. Could you please tell me my number? ^^

16. Aww, what a cutie! What do the symbols on her face represent? Does she have a background story?

17. Estrellabird - I just noticed on your signature that you have another Kaye doll and you named her Seren...may I ask why you chose that name? Its funny because that's the name I chose for my Poppy.

18. Darci and Liza, Thanks for sharing your pics :)

Lae .. you are #20

For those waiting for the last 15 heads. I will be casting them at the end of this week and over the weekend. I will PM everyone once I have the heads cast so look for your PM's early next week.

:)

19. *anxiously stalking the mailman here~!*