1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion thread for Kazekidz Poppy

Jan 1, 2007

1. Hi!
      well, I chose the name seren because it means star in welsh (my ancestry), and star because as a child, I had written a story about a girl named star who wrote a story about a girl named star, ad infinitum....

anyhow, it's sort of sentimental. She's ended up getting called matty or matilda most of the time anyway ;)

As far as my poppy... she's growing on me more and more... I think I may call her sea star or something to that effect since I gave her nautical markings.

-Liza

*EDIT*

the markings just sort of happened... I was playing around with a pencil and that's what came out... I think I'll sort of evolve them to something more nick bantock-ish

2. Yayyy!! :sumomo:

I should have a Maya coming soon too so the Kazekidz can have a nice little reunion when they all arrive.

Kaye, just so you know, the PM monster has been eating them again, so if you don't hear from me PLEASE e-mail before you offer my Poppy head to the waitlist! I will also try to watch the thread so I don't miss anything hopefully.

3. She looks wonderful Kaye.what a cutie pie, I can hardly wait to meet her ,I have her eyes here waiting and hopefully one of my Volks bodies will fit nicely with her resin.

Thanks for this wonderful thread and for all the wonderful updates and photos of poppy.

4. doing the TinyBear dance
      I paid for my little Poppy head today

I want her either a little girl or a mischievous little Hobbit boy ...Im undecided
      so I will wait untill Poppy arrives

and the eyes I have on order !

5. I am so excited. I am sure I am at the end of the list but that is ok. Thank you for the PM. I Do want a faceup with Freckles. Mine will be a auburn haired girl with grey eyes. Like my mother was. Her name is Katsy. I can hardly wait.

6. Awww, all the Poppies look really cute! I wonder how many of them will have the red hair and how many will get creative and go for something else? She just seems made for red hair with those freckles, to me.

7. I'm still not through with experimenting with Phoebe.;) Most of my crew is made up of redheads of various shades. But all of them try different color hair and eyes every now and then depending on their moods.:lol: I'm happy that I had a smallish size wig for Phoebe to wear, at least for the time being.:)

8. sagara is meant to have dark brown or black hair, but I like this at the moment...

-liza

9. She's cute too! ^__^ I like the purple combo!

Mine is going to have Pink Hair and pink eyes....^__^

10. Oh they look beautiful!

11. I cant wait !...Im not sure what I want Poppy ...but
      I have a Custom House girls body!
      Fiona she is gorgeous

12. Thanks for sharing your pics everyone .. I love seeing what you have done with her :)

13. Woooo! My girl is here~! But she has no eyes yet. So I'll post pics when she does, maybe?

14. I haven't got my girl yet....I'm so anxious! Waiting is torture. :...( But it is okay because I'm waiting on her body too.... :)

15. So your's hasn't arrived??? That makes 3 undelivered!! I sent about 10 heads on 25th January .. is anyone else from the first batch still waiting for their parcel??
      I'm going to call the international mail centre first thing tomorrow and see if I can find out what is happening.

16. Maybe it is because you are in Australia and it is slower post to the U.S.?

17. She's here she's here! ^__^ Thank you thank you!

--off to take piccies!--

Edit: Her body is not here yet, but the rest of her stuff is! ^__^
      [​IMG]

Her Name is Maysen!

18. Oh my! She's the cutest one I've seen yet! :) Yay! Congrats! :love

19. My :aheartbea Phoebe:aheartbea has been sitting with her family (Volks and Musedoll) and I just had to mention that her resin color is quite translucent; it almost glows! I wish I had her complexion!:daisy:love