1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Thread for Migidoll Vampire Miho & Ryu

Feb 27, 2008

1. OMG!!!! I hope you will say something about resin matches >< I am very worried about that!!!!

2. Same here about the resin match; I almost kind of hope they're lying about the different resin- the SD17 body is gorgeous.

Here's hoping someone can post some resin comparisons soon. <3

3. lol thanks guys ^^ I did order on the first day and paid right then, but paypal took more than a week to process my payment O.o i'm planning to buy the iplehouse model body.

4. I received my heads today *-*
      The resin is different from the old batch. This new one is more "shiny", and the white skin is a pinky-white colour.

5. Gothland; Pinky white? *___* Does it still match CP? D:

But yay! They shipped my boy today ^o^

6. The new white skin doesn't match CP ^^; I received my white breakaway today too and their colour are very different. CP is white-yellow and MD is white-pink : (

7. I've only took this picture to show white skin colour diference between CP and new migidoll.
      I'll took more photos of Ryu & Miho tomorrow before to mod them ^^

[​IMG]

I've compared this "white" skin Miho with Minimee ns and Senior delf ns, and migidoll white is paler so it must be the new white skin ^^;
      I would like to see the new Migidoll normal skin compared with other ns dolls if it possible, please!

8. I'll get a NS Miho soon, I'll compre when I get :)

9. in the flash vamp miho looks so shiny XD

10. o_O is he really white skin? Now I'm wondering what the NS looks like. Thanks for the pics Gothland!

11. I am glad I saw this! I was waiting for an email. My heads left customs this morning! Yeah! :D
      They look awesome in everyones pics. I am worried about how different the resin is. Would it still work well with Minimee bodies? I hope so because that is what their having. :|

12. Here are the pictures of Ryu & Miho (new white skin)
      I compared them with a normal skin Minimee head, I hope this helps ^^

[​IMG]

13. I received my vampire Ryu WS last saturday, and it was just a slightly lighter color than my AOD MSD body (normal skin though -_- so weird ) so hopefully I should have some pics to show soon (I just ordred a NS body for my Ryu)

14. my vamp miho NS and my friend's vamp miho WS arrived today XD can't wait to pick it up from her after work!!! YAY!!!

15. Didn't somewhere it said later in a few months, that Ryu and Miho normal heads will be re-released? I sorta wanna get a Ryu. :o

16. Yes, Migi said May = Ryu and Miho rerelease

17. My normal skin heads arrived today. The resin is pinker and darker than the minimee bodies which I bought for them, but its not so off to bother me. A little blushing should really take care of it. The heads are a little off from the Delf NS, but it wouldn't be a bad match for them. They are so awesome in person!

18. i just received my vamp miho NS. I have normal miho NS and the resin match is totally different. SDELF body and old normal miho matches well but the new resin is totally different in color. it's more pinkish and shiny. Well, since migi mentioned about it earlier, its ok. The weight seems lighter and the surface is not as smooth as the old normal NS though ~__~

I do hope the may batch of normal ryu and miho would be same like the old one and not pinkish...

19. =_______=
      If mine doesn't match the BW CP body I got for him (which he probably won't), I'll probably be putting out a WTT for a regular Miho head. .__.
      *Sigh* and so I have to wait even longer for him v__v

20. Oh, i think you are out of luck! I just got my twin differently colored Mihos and the white skin is quite pinky toned... When I get home I'll be interested to see how the NS matches up with my NS Ryu!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]