1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dissappointed with Latidoll ... sloppiness with clothing

Nov 30, 2006

1. the only thing i noticed with chaim, was his left arm sleave, the red leather piece...I almost for the love of all that is holy could not get it on his arm, the material didnt stretch and they made it a little too tight in the arm part, so i was so parinoid in breaking his fingers.....his boots i couldnt get unzipped either, I have a hard time still with the zipper.

2. It's more a design flaw than sloppiness with the manufacturing. Too loose and it doesn't look very good. If they chose a different material or sewn in snaps or catches along one side it would be easier.

I had the sam problem though...now I dunno if I can be bothered to take it off him XD

3. Iam sorry to hear of your experience....but .. my Lati boy and his outfits and accessories were all minty new and we were quite amazed at the quality of
      his outfit and most especially the boots...
      I haven't taken the wing out...but it looks to be fine....
      but.. that vest isn't really my favorite piece from the outfit ... sewn well or not..
      lol..

Iam glad to hear that it can be fixed....!

4. My M's shirt's eyelet's aren't sewn on very well. They are all loose, and need to be resewn.

5. Yikes!! and the needle... o_O

I would be so disappointed too if I got a LE outfit like that... -_-

6. Wow... that looks like someone grabbed the wrong outfit to put in the box. That one just wasn't finished! Bad pie....

7. 0_0 gwah! Needle!

Well, that's disturbing, but the missing eyelets are the bigger problem.

8. wow... free needle.... haahahah.. j/m

very unexpected... i mean.. aren't they liek professional?;)