1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Distant Memory - Rad discussion!!

Nov 10, 2009

1. yeah thats true :/ i guess because i saw all the other order posts had replys i was confused

2. Is it bad im posting so much here D: ?
      It's teh 20th but still no reply to my order post :/

3. Now im kind of upset :/ there are people on there who's orders are already marked as 'payment recieved' who placed theirs after me and are also abroad. I haven't even gotten a reply yet ;o;

4. They never replied to my order, but Sardonyx replied to my question on the Q&A board so I too a punt and sent payment and then the order got marked as payment sent, which I guess means they got my payment. The only reply on my thread is where I commented on my own thread to say I sent payment. I originally posted an order before the 20th, but deleted that and made a new post on the 21st.

5. yeah i deleted mine and made a new one for the same reason :/ but i hope someone replies to me so i know my order is confirmed and stuff

6. They won't confirm until you pay is my understanding.

7. Really? Where do you send the money too then :o?

8. It tells you in the Order & Prices notice here:

9. whee ordered & paid for mine x3 this discussion is kinda dead ): ? has anyone recieved theirs yet?

10. Holding off on ordering mine until my next payday. Did she ever post how long production was going to take to any of the people who are payment confirmed?

11. They said about 30 days before it would ship out. I ordered just a head though.

12. Scratch that. I just checked the site and I have been given a tracking number. Aaaand according to tracking the head should arrive tomorrow. Yay, what a nice surprise:D

13. How exciting! Please post photos and stuff once he arrives!

14. Yaaay okay so i ordered just a head and have been marked as payment recieved. Now i will post again when i get my tracking so people who are having just a head shipped can possibly have a general idea of the time frame. Hopefully this is okay x3

15. My turn around was about a week.. I dunno when I was given the tracking number as I hadn't checked the site for a few days when I had a look yesterday. And that week includes transit time since the tracking number indicates delivery today.

They did say they had 10 full dolls instock ready to ship, but I have no idea of they split them, or just had fast production.

16. Has he not arrived yet :o? i dont know what time it is in AU but already its almost 6:30pm in the US x3

17. It's not even quite midday yet. Usually the package guy gets here in the morning, but he also usually has a LOT of packages on Mondays, so might not get here till the afternoon.

Update: Head arrived:) It's blank and looks just like the pics. Colour is nice and peachy yellowy creamy, I'm putting it on an oldskin Volks body for now; the head is fresh and a bit lighter, the body has probably yellowed but not too badly. Will be doing some mods to the lips and nose before sending out to faceup when my :aheartbea: artist opens up new slots.

18. oooo x3 are you going to take any pics to show or are you going to wait till hes painted?

19. No pics till he (she's) modded and painted, sorry.

20. Just ordered and paid for my two heads. I hope they ship as fast as the previous ones.